Looking for Turning Stone online brackets

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Can't believe after all these years it still doesn't work with android phones/tablets. Been trying to look too, same thing.
Jason

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Unable to find stream. Pages seem to be blocked. What a crazy system.

For android phones/tablets...

With the stream, make sure your browser on your tablet/phone is requesting the desktop version of the site....The mobile version will block the video and not show it. Facebook wants you to get the app and account....but to get around it, click the setting in your browser that says "desktop site" and the window shows up.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
For android phones/tablets...

With the stream, make sure your browser on your tablet/phone is requesting the desktop version of the site....The mobile version will block the video and not show it. Facebook wants you to get the app and account....but to get around it, click the setting in your browser that says "desktop site" and the window shows up.

It always shows up, but as soon as you try to scroll it goes to the top left of the loser's bracket and you cannot look at anything else. It's been that way always.
Jason

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm sure there aren't too many surprises.

Would like to see Johnny or Earl win. Or Danny Hewit, Donny Mills. Just to shake it up.

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It always shows up, but as soon as you try to scroll it goes to the top left of the loser's bracket and you cannot look at anything else. It's been that way always.
Jason

No I'm not talking about the brackets--you are correct, they have always been broken. I'm taking about the stream on Facebook....if you click on upstate Al's page, the video player doesn't show unless you are viewing the desktop version of his page.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
No I'm not talking about the brackets--you are correct, they have always been broken. I'm taking about the stream on Facebook....if you click on upstate Al's page, the video player doesn't show unless you are viewing the desktop version of his page.

Oh, ok. Havent had amy issues with stream, plus I'm at Turningstone now :) its getting the brackets to work that has been impossible since forever.

Are you here?
Jason

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh, ok. Havent had amy issues with stream, plus I'm at Turningstone now :) its getting the brackets to work that has been impossible since forever.

Are you here?
Jason

Sorry about the late response, yeah I'm here....sitting above table 6.
A couple of great matches that last round. Good sized crowd too