Fun with fruit! Ga Young Kim...

yobagua

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That was the great Taiwanese champion Shin Mei Lu. The other woman looked like Ga Young Kim but she is Korean. Does Ga Young speak Mandarin? Her Mandarin was pretty good.

spoons

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tell your friend Tony that was a great find! Thanks for sharing it here. I'd like to see how the railbird action on someone...anyone running 5 fruit would play out :)

raemondo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I understand Chinese and I was laughing so hard when I watched this. Taiwanese talk shows are the nuts.

Craig Fales

Registered bubinga user
Silver Member
raemondo said:
I understand Chinese and I was laughing so hard when I watched this. Taiwanese talk shows are the nuts.
LOLz it looked like a throwback to the '70s..:D

Fragged

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yobagua said:
That was the great Taiwanese champion Shin Mei Lu. The other woman looked like Ga Young Kim but she is Korean. Does Ga Young speak Mandarin? Her Mandarin was pretty good.

GYK learned English and Mandarin almost simultaneously. She has the gift of language. Her Mandarin is near that of a native. She even has her own TV show now or a cohost situation with Jennifer Chen.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yobagua said:

I think there was a story a few months ago about her being the interpreter for the Korean team in Taiwan and she got into a dispute and they banned her from the tour.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
alstl said:
I think there was a story a few months ago about her being the interpreter for the Korean team in Taiwan and she got into a dispute and they banned her from the tour.

That ban was quickly and quietly lifted. She may be vying for the Queen of Taiwan now that JC has fallen a bit out of favor. (IMO)

metallicane

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It was nice just seeing her smile. She rarely shows any emotion when she plays in the states. I understand it has to be hard with no friends or family around so it was nice knowing she can actually have fun.

cypher

The cat is out of the bag for Kim Ga Young now that video is out on youtube. Now every fruit hawker and night market from Taipei down to Kaoshung probably seen this. She won't get action unless she spots a grapefruit or at least a papaya. Maybe its time for her to move on, probably to Singapore or Thailand where she is still relatively unknown. Heck, she'll probably get a durian just for walking through the door.

BTW, anyone notice the break cue? I heard the import stuff weren't pretty to look at, but play decent. So, sugarcane is their version of a sugartree?

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ga Young Kim is my dream woman. Could someone pm me whenever she is single again.