New 6 Point Ebony on Ebony Wrapless Gilbert

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
View attachment 217489For your consideration is a brand new Ebony on Ebony Southwest style six point (3 hi/3 low) wrapless cue from Andy Gilbert custom cues. This cue is unplayed, the shafts have never been chalked. The cue comes with two of Andy's shafts and for an additional 200.00 I will ship with a matching Predator 314-2 that Andy made from a Predator blank, also unplayed.

This cue is available for SOLD (Andy's two shafts only) SOLD (Plus a matching 314-2) via FEDEX next day anywhere in the Lower 48. Only trade consideration for Tad maple player in excellent condition at 19.0oz or less.

Description:
Build Date: January 2012
Forearm: Black Ebony
Wrap: Highly figured birdseye maple
Butt: Black ebony
Joint: Flat face joint with 3/8-10 pin
Ring Work: Andy's track ring work at all locations with an extra set of rings at the bottom via Southwest style.

Specifications:
Joint: 3/8-10 Steel
Joint Width .840"
Top of wrap: 1.02"
Bottom of wrap: 1.20"
Butt: 14.4oz (weight can be adjusted up or down with different bolt material)
Shaft 1 - 13.0mm (3.9oz.) with Andy's standard ferrule material and Triangle tip
Shaft 2 - 13.0mm (4.0oz.) with Andy's standard ferrule material and Triangle tip

Last edited:

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
Here you go again,selling another beautiful cue

This one is really just about the perfect design,ebony front cues are my weakness.
Coats is a perfect guy to buy from
I hope this sells quick because I have a new cue and don't need this cue'but I want it

bob b.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I have seen this cue in person. Someone is going to get an awesome cue! Don is a great person to buy from....period!

Bob B.

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
The veneers are maple to match the wrap, they are single and fairly thick. All the ring work is white, not sure of the material, it is too thin to discern material type.

Thanks for looking.
-don

Bump for the night crew.

-don

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Lowered the price to $950, will leave here until Monday and then will take it to Ebay.

Thanks for looking
-don