Turning Stone Classic X - Pick the winner

Dagwoodz

the dude abides...
Silver Member
I really think this might be a coming out party for someone...don't sleep on Tommy D. There are a few others that could suprise.

Dags

*spread his $$ out too...*

skip2134

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stevie Moore

Stevie Moore took 5th early in 07 and something like 9th in the last one. Consistently shooting well. Given he gets a few rolls I would bet that he ends up in the top 5.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
junior718 said:
i would love to bet some real money on mike at 15/1

It must be a cloudy day. No trout have risen to the bait. Try a lucky 13.
JoeyA

junior718

Skyline Billiard Club
Silver Member
ill be up there. just find me if anyone wants to take that bet. ill take mike dechaine 14 to 1 on winning the event.

JoeyA

Silver Member
junior718 said:
i would love to bet some real money on mike at 15/1

Aieeeeeh!I hope you didn't get down with that bet. Mike just got a nose bleed from Tyler Edey. :(

JoeyA

JoeyA

Silver Member
Fast Lenny said:
He went 2 and out the door right? :cool:

The second match appears to be a forfeit. Maybe he just missed his match. I wonder what happened. Mike is a very good player.
JoeyA

skip2134

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It looks as though Mike Dechaine crapped out. I heard him talking after the tournament. If he was as good as he talks, he should win every tournament that he goes to.

Dagwoodz

the dude abides...
Silver Member
Hatch crapped out too in the one loss bracket finals to Jeremy Sossei 9-2...from watching how Jeremy has been shooting lately, I wouldn't be suprised in the least to see him take Archer down in the finals. Tall order, but anything can happen in one set.

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I finally booked a v-winner :) I won't have to beg Mike for more v-cash now.

BVal