Nikon D300s DSLR with lens and extras.

dafish1970

LQQK OUT
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Some people say "where's the billiard stuff"...not me, I like this....some people have other interests besides pool.....I know crazy rite? But why not trade non-billiard items?? Good luck...hope both parties get what they want!!!

Monstermash

Lock Ness Monster
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
To the top again for more offers. I've had a few interesting offers but nothing that has made me want to pull the trigger.

Keep the offers coming guys!

Monstermash

Lock Ness Monster
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I've decided not to go the ebay route. I know someone here could use this and I would rather out it in one of our member's hands rather than some random ebayer.

Keep the offers coming. Cues? Cases? Anyone?

Monstermash

Lock Ness Monster
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
To the top again. This is a great deal guys! This camera is still a current model offered by Nikon and just to body sells for $1699.

Monstermash

Lock Ness Monster
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Still looking to trade this awesome camera kit.

I've had some interesting offers but nothing to make me want to pull the trigger yet.

I would consider multiple items towards a trade including cues, cases, etc.

Monstermash

Lock Ness Monster
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Some how this is still available. If you act fast I can still get it in your hands in time for the holiday!

Monstermash

Lock Ness Monster
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
To the top again. I have had a lot of offers and thought I had a deal a few times but somehow it's still available.

Monstermash

Lock Ness Monster
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
The lens has been sold but I'll still offer the body up tfor trade and you can source your own lens.

Trade value for the body would be between $800-900. That does include the extra batteries and accessories listed in the original post.