Changes in the bump rules

Baron

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
My comments aren't bumping my own thread to the top. This has happened twice now. Maybe it's my view?

timothysoong

TS Billiards
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Now how about a mobile site? Or an app? Besides Tapatalk.

I wouldn't mind if they could implement all the features in tapatalk. If not, then I'd suggest a dedicated mobile app. It's better than a mobile site, cause mobile site is just a simpler version with smaller resolution, smaller icons, less pics.

If the admin could do it or get someone to code an app that'd be great. I can chime in some donation for the app if needed.

Tim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JAMSGOLF

Golf & Pool-I'm addicted!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
I'm not sure where the hiccup is, as I've seen lots of comments that don't bump threads, but I've seen several people over the last couple days whose comments are bumping their own threads again. Example: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=401037

(Not "ratting" anyone out as I enjoy having the ability to comment in a sale thread without it bumping...just providing one example. ;)

MCP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
How do I change the headline.

Disregard - should have sent a PM.
Mcp--- thanks.

Last edited:

NINEBALLART

NINEBALLART
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   1
Today around 12:15 p.m. I bumped my Joss custom cue and my Coker 2011 cue and now they are gone..What happened?? ?They were on there...
Thanks Art

NINEBALLART

NINEBALLART
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   1
Yes I did and they went to cues for sale..I saw them there...I just looked and they are both gone..??

I just bumped them up again....7:13 pm Lets see what happens....

Last edited:

Kot_Bigemot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
This is what I received this morning:

The azbilliards Marketplace Has Moved to Panjo.com
1. Improved Marketplace
The new and improved interactive azbilliards marketplace will now live on Panjo.com. It's mobile friendly, it has better search, and much more.
2. Post Directly to azbilliards from Panjo
New listings made in the new marketplace will automatically appear as threads on azbilliards.
3. Your Panjo Account is Almost Ready
In a few minutes, we will transfer your listings, purchase history, and more to Panjo.com. You'll receive your login information shortly.
Login today and see what
azbilliards and Panjo have to offer!

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
260   0   0
After 48 hours, the original poster of a thread can go to the "thread tools" menu at the top of his thread and click on "bump". That should move the message to the top without needing to actually reply to the message.

Where is this function, when I click thread tools it isnt there. Posting a reply in a thread does nothing also.

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.6%
228   1   0
After 48 hours, the original poster of a thread can go to the "thread tools" menu at the top of his thread and click on "bump". That should move the message to the top without needing to actually reply to the message.

Where is this function, when I click thread tools it isnt there. Posting a reply in a thread does nothing also.

I just tried this and it worked fine. Had not used it before I read your post.

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
260   0   0
Rather than keep posting in the for sale threads, can anyone definitively say what the current status is on posting or commentating on threads? I thought it was still the 48 hour routine but it seems comments at random bring posts back to the top. Being able to comment in threads and answer questions is by far a good idea but not if it continues to bring them to the top...because then you get the same ol song and dance pushing everything down again. I have been doing a lot from my phone lately so maybe there is a difference, I guess there is an AZ app which I don not use so I know that isn't the case.

vmendoza

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
hi everyone! just a quick question, because i just use a phone app, i am trying to abide the rules in 48hrs bumping, i posted a few cues in a single thread and responded to a comment but the thread got bump up & i don't want that to happen or even my post get removed... what's the best thing to do? any advice?

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

TILT9

Banned
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
yeah , this is great!

OK, we had someone code a modification to hopefully help with the bump issues.

First off. We have turned back on the ability to reply to threads. However, replying to a thread will not bump it. (Or at least it shouldn't bump it)

Please understand that WE ARE TESTING THIS. If it works, then we will stick with it. It is not the end of the world. It is just something we are testing to try to resolve the bump issues here.

Mike
much better than ever before , Genus!

runscott

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Is there a limit on the number of threads a seller can have going at the same time? I thought there was, but can't find any references. I've recently seen 9, even 11 bumped in succession, so just wondering.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a limit on the number of threads a seller can have going at the same time? I thought there was, but can't find any references. I've recently seen 9, even 11 bumped in succession, so just wondering.

I wondered that as well...