hand tooled burnishers

tattoosbyjay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
i have added ne pics soyou can see burnishers made for people here on the forum, thanks for looking just contact me if you would like to place and order, i also build cases as well thanks again

these are hand tooled from very thick leather, they are appr. 5x7 in size pre formed to fit right on the shaft, and they also take up less space in your case being pre formed, these two are ready to be shipped, orders are welcome the price is $40 dollars for a
one color stain and $50 bucks for a two or more color stain the price includes shipping these take a few hours to complete so i think these are good prices

DSC02451.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC02441.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC02442.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC02443.jpg
[/IMG]
003-10.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC02447.jpg
[/IMG]
002-7.jpg
[/IMG]
003-7.jpg
[/IMG]
001-7.jpg
[/IMG]
004-8.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

AnthonyLewis208

I need to speak with the architect of this S-show!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
I'll take one!!

Jay-consider the one-color sold. We can use paypal or I can meet up with you. Either way works fine for me bud. Nice freakn work man!! Great prices on this much work. :grin::grin:

tattoosbyjay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Jay-consider the one-color sold. We can use paypal or I can meet up with you. Either way works fine for me bud. Nice freakn work man!! Great prices on this much work. :grin::grin:

thanks i appriciate it ,you got it either way is good for me, i can meet you at the shop or hotshots either one let me know

AnthonyLewis208

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Hotshots?

I was planning on going down to the hall tonight to mess around a little bit. Wana meet up?

tattoosbyjay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
the two toned one is still avalable, if you would like a solid colored one or a custom designed one just shoot me a pm

ok here are a few more that have been sent out

004-12.jpg
[/IMG]
008-3.jpg
[/IMG]
002-9.jpg
[/IMG]
003-11.jpg
[/IMG]

and if you guys are at derby city head over to the tar booth and check out the one imade for justin
or go to joe blackburns booth and see the one for donnelly cues, buddy is there working with joe

Last edited:

MikeyFields

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump for absolutely great hand tooled leather, Jay these pics do no justice we gotta work on getting better pics up! Please take my word(i've seen everything first hand in person) when i say Jay's leather work is top notch, get them now before we have another jack justice or the likes on our hands!

P.s. I know if u give jay an order before its to late tuesday you'll be able to get them overnighted for x-mas!

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
165   0   0
I also want to give my testimonial to Jay's work and dedication to quality. Jay is a tattoo artist of the highest caliber. He is an artist who draws all of his own patterns.

You will not be disappointed with his workmanship and artistry.

tattoosbyjay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I also want to give my testimonial to Jay's work and dedication to quality. Jay is a tattoo artist of the highest caliber. He is an artist who draws all of his own patterns.

You will not be disappointed with his workmanship and artistry.

thanks john i really appriciate that, burnishers are still avalable, and custom orders are welcome:smile:

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I think the price is MORE than fair, I dont use them so I dont need one, but If I did I'd buy one, they get better with age too, they never wear out. A friend of mine uses one he has had for around 20 years.

Leather is the best material as it wont wear your shafts down like pads do, or 600.

Dcc

Are we having fun yet?!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Wow!!!!!!!

I just saw these this weekend at a tournament I was doing repairs at and these are the nuts! Super nice tooling and thick will last a lifetime I put my order in for 2 one to use in the shop and on the road for repairs and one to put in my case when I actually find time to play! Good luck with them jay and that case you had with you was simply awesome keep up the good work!!!

AnthonyLewis208

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Sorry bro

Jay,

If you have one of those left I would still like it. I will just send you the funds via Paypal and we can hook up after the fact. Really sorry about being a flake. Shoot me your paypal addy and I'll send the 40$ tonight when I get home. I'm on the computer at Hotshots right now but I'm leaving in a minute.

Again, sorry about the delay bro

Tony

tattoosbyjay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Jay,

If you have one of those left I would still like it. I will just send you the funds via Paypal and we can hook up after the fact. Really sorry about being a flake. Shoot me your paypal addy and I'll send the 40$ tonight when I get home. I'm on the computer at Hotshots right now but I'm leaving in a minute.

Again, sorry about the delay bro

Tony

sending it now

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
thanks john i really appreciate that, burnishers are still available, and custom orders are welcome:smile:

Great work Jay,

I'm always walking off and leaving stuff behind. I've never left my case and cues behind but such things as tappers, pocket chalkers, towels, Q-wiz, joint protectors, tip tools, ..... you name it, I've left it. With that, could you make one with my name on one half and cell # on the other so I can get those "hey dumb ass, you forgot your burnisher again" calls?

Bob
<I embossed my name and number on my Cue-It-Up and have gotten two calls already to pick it up and I've only had it for less then a month!:eek:>

tattoosbyjay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Great work Jay,

I'm always walking off and leaving stuff behind. I've never left my case and cues behind but such things as tappers, pocket chalkers, towels, Q-wiz, joint protectors, tip tools, ..... you name it, I've left it. With that, could you make one with my name on one half and cell # on the other so I can get those "hey dumb ass, you forgot your burnisher again" calls?

Bob
<I embossed my name and number on my Cue-It-Up and have gotten two calls already to pick it up and I've only had it for less then a month!:eek:>

good idea pm sent

tattoosbyjay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
tooling finished now it just needs formed, posting these pics so people can see pics of finished tooling

003-10.jpg
[/IMG]

tattoosbyjay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Great work Jay,

Bob

DSC02444.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC02447.jpg
[/IMG]