Tournament Records?

Positively Ralf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was reading some wikis on some snooker players and realized that they have recorded 147s and 100s on their profiles. Does anyone know if there is any excel sheet or website out there that has recorded 100/150/200 ball runs or x number and out in one inning for straight pool tournaments in history?

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
I was reading some wikis on some snooker players and realized that they have recorded 147s and 100s on their profiles. Does anyone know if there is any excel sheet or website out there that has recorded 100/150/200 ball runs or x number and out in one inning for straight pool tournaments in history?

I would love to see this too

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I don't think anybody has surpassed Appleton's 200 and out vs Bustamante in the semifinals 2 or 3 years ago. In the finals Crane's 150 and out still stands - and he could have continued but had no reason to.

Positively Ralf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't think anybody has surpassed Appleton's 200 and out vs Bustamante in the semifinals 2 or 3 years ago. In the finals Crane's 150 and out still stands - and he could have continued but had no reason to.

I'm sorry if you read it wrong. I mean if it has been recorded the amount of 100/150/200 ball runs in tournament play, like how it shows for Ronnie O Sullivan how many 147s he has had in his career. I didn't mean records like Mosconi's 526.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'm sorry if you read it wrong. I mean if it has been recorded the amount of 100/150/200 ball runs in tournament play, like how it shows for Ronnie O Sullivan how many 147s he has had in his career. I didn't mean records like Mosconi's 526.
I have never heard of such a compiled list of tournament runs.

G&M

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Agree with Bob that there do not seem to be any compiled lists. For certain tournaments in what some might call 14.1's Golden Age (i.e., before the 70s), Charlie Ursitti has some surprisingly detailed records. I wouldn't be surprised if he has some tournaments charted inning by inning, game by game.

bobu5678

Registered
Snooker is played for points

In Snooker, they are playing for points, the reds are 1 point, and the colored have different points. You always shoot a red and then a colored, after all the reds are sunk("potted"), then you "pot" the colors, (i believe in point order.) The colors get spotted after they are sunk, until the reds are finished. I believe the 147 is a "perfect" game. I don't play snooker, I could be wrong, but this is what I've seen on youtube.

A perfect game is a run of 15 reds, 15 colored's, and the remaining colored's.

Ronnie O'Sullivan is a snooker player. Those are British Stat's.

Last edited: