BillKing CACO Tip Tool - Trimmer/Shaper/Top Sander

timothysoong

TS Billiards
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Introducing this Korean-made tip tool "BillKing CACO". This is imo the most user-friendly tip tool ever! I'd still recommend the traditional blade/sandpaper technique as this one is slightly bulkier but those takes practice.

This tool flattens your ferrule, trim the sides and shapes the tip. Does the whole re-tipping job in one tool, but I'd still recommend using the "Last4Ever Tip Tool" which I will introduce or put up for sale soon.

Price: $57.50 each

Shipping Costs:
Express Shipping:
$45.50

Limited quantities available only!

On eBAY now too: https://www.ebay.com/itm/124591488476

Check out this video:

PLEASE PRACTICE ON A HOUSE CUE BEFORE YOU USE IT ON YOUR OWN CUE!

Last edited:

timothysoong

TS Billiards
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Are these shipping currently
Or are you taking backorders?

They will be shipped immediately or the next working day once payment is received. I have about 5-7 left.

I stocked about 30 of these, it's only been a month and already sold 20+

timothysoong

TS Billiards
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Sold all the first batches, new stock will arrive in a week!

If you do not know how these work, check out the video on the first post of this thread.

If you find the video or tool useful, send me a PM and get yours now. This might be the last batch that I will stock because my Korean supplier said they might not make them anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Somehow the warming about practicing on a house cue is sufficient to convince me to avoid trying this device.
After viewing the video, it looks like something you'd see at a Walmart or Target store next to a big pail of cues.
I just can't imagine anyone entrusting their custom cue's shafts, or any shaft, to a device constructed like this one.
Timothy usually knows his stuff so speaking personally, the jury is still out 'til I read a few noteworthy testimonials.

timothysoong

TS Billiards
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Matt, I would honestly say it depends on how the person uses it. I've had used many tip trimmer tools such as Porper's, Willard Tipping Machine, Pencil Sharpener, pretty much all kinds out there. And I've messed up more than 50 ferrules I would say. But after practices these tools works really well "if you use it right".

But with this BillKing CACO tool, I actually saw someone doing it in a tournament so I went and try one with a house cue and it trims perfectly without a scratch, it's way more easier to use than most I've tried.

However, out of the 40-50s of this BillKing tool I've sold there are 2-3 claiming that it takes off some part of their ferrule, hence I added the disclaimer/warning.

But I then realized it's either they are holding the tool at a slanting angle and pressing it against the tip when they turn it, or their ferrule is not perfect straight and its actually thicker on top than the bottom.

Because I've tried to trim off a house cue and find it difficult to do so.

And if someone is afraid to have trimmed their ferrules, just tape a thin layer of masking/painter's tape. (Must be thin so it will flush with ferrule when teared off).

Somehow the warming about practicing on a house cue is sufficient to convince me to avoid trying this device.
After viewing the video, it looks like something you'd see at a Walmart or Target store next to a big pail of cues.
I just can't imagine anyone entrusting their custom cue's shafts, or any shaft, to a device constructed like this one.
Timothy usually knows his stuff so speaking personally, the jury is still out 'til I read a few noteworthy testimonials.

timothysoong

TS Billiards
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
New stocks just came in, have about a dozen of them in stock! Perfect Christmas gift for pool cue enthusiast!

SpiderWeb

iisgone@yahoo.com
Silver Member
Rating - 96.3%
26   1   0
A tool is only as good as the person using. A local pool hall has a porper lathe and some do their own shaft work. Many shafts were ruined.

timothysoong

TS Billiards
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Can you change the cutting blade when it dulls?

Yes, Billking do sell replacement blades for the tool.

I’ve used it for about 4-5 years and have not see the need to replace the blades yet. So I think they will last a long time imo.

Tim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ldho

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes, Billking do sell replacement blades for the tool.

I’ve used it for about 4-5 years and have not see the need to replace the blades yet. So I think they will last a long time imo.

Tim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Prodo
Do you still have it? Please send me pm