DCC stream??????????????

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who chooses the matches for the Accu-stat t.v. table? They obviously don't have a clue what the paying audience wants. 14.1 over Efren vs. SVB 9ball????? To quote Chris Carter: " C'mon man".

EasyMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
not only that i bought the stream based on the website that said 9-ball all day - so I'm hoping you are incorrect :(

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
UN-REAL!! Efren beats Shane and NOBODY saw it. Ridiculous. Somebody needs to walk over and ask AS what the hell they're doing. Brutal.

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Obviously they are thinking of future DVD sales and not fan interest. The real issue to me is the false advertising.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Who chooses the matches for the Accu-stat t.v. table? They obviously don't have a clue what the paying audience wants. 14.1 over Efren vs. SVB 9ball????? To quote Chris Carter: " C'mon man".

They put on matches they can sell later. They make money on PPV and later selling the DVD's. Johnnyt

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
The 27 straight pool fans in the world coulda just bought the day session and saved a bunch of money on buying the dvd
Jason

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They put on matches they can sell later. They make money on PPV and later selling the DVD's. Johnnyt
Thanks, you made my point for me. Gonna go WAAAAY out on a limb and say that ER vs. SVB might just outsell ANYBODY playing 14.1.

AZBombero

Registered
The Action Room not much better. A guy giving a dude a HUGE spot that can't make 2 balls ball in a row. Marathon bank pool match for 2 nights. 4 young kids playing scotch 9 ball. I must have misunderstood that named commentators would be working the room. They obviously didn't want to watch this either.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Action Room not much better. A guy giving a dude a HUGE spot that can't make 2 balls ball in a row. Marathon bank pool match for 2 nights. 4 young kids playing scotch 9 ball. I must have misunderstood that named commentators would be working the room. They obviously didn't want to watch this either.
In Ray's defense there is no predicting who's gonna gamble. There have been some GREAT action matches during the week. Also, i don't think he guarantees who will or wont commentate. Accu-stats, however, has access to the brackets/draw and can show WHOEVER they want. Final day of 9ball w/MOT on the line and they're showing 14.1 to the 100 people worldwide that want to see it. Crazy.

Chicagoplayer

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
genipool14 on YouTube

UN-REAL!! Efren beats Shane and NOBODY saw it. Ridiculous. Somebody needs to walk over and ask AS what the hell they're doing. Brutal.

Subscribe to YouTube channel genipool14

He is there capturing most of Efren's matches!
:thumbup:

Attachments

• genipool14 - Copy.jpg
    genipool14 - Copy.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 276

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member

Not to mention they say continuous coverage and it doesnt start till 2,3,4 ,5 pm. Just Sh!&&× advertising all around - outright lies.
Jason

HelloBaby-

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This happened before, everytime actually. I dont know why accustat was chosen to do the stream really... Connection? Monopoly? That's why they gave a rat sh*t about upgrading they techs and make their products better.

Sent from my Z955L using Tapatalk

HelloBaby-

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
People please request a refund and post a complain for false advertising. This is the only way they would be more respectful to us

Sent from my Z955L using Tapatalk

AZBombero

Registered
No refund for me. Just felt like *****ing. Truck makes up for it during rest of year. Watching young Devon play Durban was with the cash alone.