View Single Post
Old
  (#16)
cmbwsu
Pool Stream Advocate
cmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2025

04-19-2010, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonmo View Post
With Bob's support, I've slightly edited his original post here and added it to PoolVids.com. I've also added a Step 5, which links to a quick YouTube video on how to connect your laptop to your flat-panel TV (video link). I actually do this a bit differently in my home, but haven't written up the process just yet. This video gives good basics in 3 minutes.

Personally, I use an older netbook connected via VGA to my TV (so it permanently sits next to my TV) and I use my "regular" laptop to SSH into the netbook so I can control viewing from the couch. More and more laptops are HDMI-equipped (actually I have onee and need to experiment with this) so you might want to consider your options here - it is a nice treat to watch live pool on your big TV (the way it should be!) :-)
Saweeeeeeet! Good work!

....................Bob