View Single Post
Old
  (#22)
stuckart
Paint Dry Watching Champ
stuckart has a reputation beyond reputestuckart has a reputation beyond reputestuckart has a reputation beyond reputestuckart has a reputation beyond reputestuckart has a reputation beyond reputestuckart has a reputation beyond reputestuckart has a reputation beyond reputestuckart has a reputation beyond reputestuckart has a reputation beyond reputestuckart has a reputation beyond reputestuckart has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 200

04-20-2010, 09:26 AM

Bob!

You have done so many great things in keeping all of us in line and on schedule to catch each and every stream possible.

When I started Streaming in 2008, we were using primative equipment and there were only a few of us really doing any tournaments and action. Since then I've been able to learn new games (3C, 1 Hole, English 8 Ball, etc.) from the comfort of my home. Without Streaming I would never have even began to understand these games.

I have stuck by Ustream the entire time as I've watched others branch out for this reason or that and I've seen many of them return to the originator. The new Software (Producer) is really nice and allows streamers to give thanks to all it's sponsors with a click of the mouse.

I'll be streaming this weekend (April 24th-25th) from Stingers in Phoenix for some BCA Warm-up 8-ball before Vegas from http://www.azpoolscene.com

And like so many, I'm looking for a few sponsors to give thanks and showcase their pool products.

Great Job Bob on so many levels.

For those of you that don't know. When I first was streaming from my own house, Bob jumped on from across the country and provided me with some much needed pool lessons all via Ustream. I played the Ghost in a race to 9 and got beat something like 9 - 5. I checked the Chat Box and right there Bob had listed many things that I was doing, things to correct, etc. etc. We chatted back and forth and I made some adjustments. I then played the ghost again and drilled him 9 - 3. The tiny things that he saw through the miracle of streaming, allowed me to correct my game and vastly improve! I thank you very much sir!!!

Twitter: #AZPoolScene
Arizona's #1 Source for Arizona Pool News
http://www.azpoolscene.com