View Single Post
Old
  (#33)
cmbwsu
Pool Stream Advocate
cmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond reputecmbwsu has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2025

04-20-2010, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldzilla View Post
Bob covers all the bases here ! He's got all the channels and instructions to help anyone that has not used Ustream before. Or for the ones that have and do not have all the pool channels available Bob has got them.

Don't forget this is all FREE ! Create your account on Ustream and log into any chat room and it is almost like being there. Your guaranteed the best seat in the house (your house) and you can enjoy the comforts of home while you enjoy stream after stream for free.

Bob, along with a lot of us, think this is the best thing that pool has been introduced to in many years. TV never had LIVE events and now streamers are doing sooooo much for the game and need our support.

So sign up, log in, and support them in the friendly ways they provide. Like chipping-in and being part of drawings for great prizes. Most of the time the drawings are only for the internet viewers.

Some have trivia contest for prizes and others are just plain free !
How can ya beat that !

Support the streams and thank Bob for his endless efforts !
Very nice post Gary. There is no need to thank me -- that is not what I am about. Like I've stated earier it's all about promoting "the sport" period, end of story. I really appreciate the notion Gary.

Gary is another one of those that never hesitates to lend a hand at any stream. It is because of him that the Accu-Stats chat is so great. Recently, when Andy Chen was streaming Melissa Herndon's very first SCL9T event, Gary jumped right in and helped make things run like clock work. I know Melissa, Andy, and viewers appreciated his professionalism -- I darn sure did as did UpstateAL. It's no wonder Pat Fleming has you on board sir!

....................Bob