View Single Post
Old
  (#6)
Pushout
AzB Silver Member
Pushout has a reputation beyond reputePushout has a reputation beyond reputePushout has a reputation beyond reputePushout has a reputation beyond reputePushout has a reputation beyond reputePushout has a reputation beyond reputePushout has a reputation beyond reputePushout has a reputation beyond reputePushout has a reputation beyond reputePushout has a reputation beyond reputePushout has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

04-26-2008, 10:19 AM

If you like steel joints, you'll probably like them. They are making a wood to wood joint now, also, that I haven't played with yet. Sammy Jones spoke to Dan Janes on the phone about making me a cue with the wood to wood, but I don't have the money at this time.
In my opinion, they play very similar to Schon cues. Good bang for the buck and if you shop around you can get a good deal on one.
I don't like the steel joints, personally, but Dan made me a cue back before they started mass producing and it was one of the best cues I've ever owned.

I had a stroke. I had it when I came in, I KNOW I did

"Nothing beats playing pool in your underwear at 2 o'clock in the morning." George Fels 1938-2013

Straight Pool is not a race!

Link to 101 Tips to Improve Your Game by George Fels:http://www.mediafire.com/file/ldhxbl..._Game.pdf/file