View Single Post
Old
  (#8)
Getnbzy
Take 2 they're small
Getnbzy has a reputation beyond reputeGetnbzy has a reputation beyond reputeGetnbzy has a reputation beyond reputeGetnbzy has a reputation beyond reputeGetnbzy has a reputation beyond reputeGetnbzy has a reputation beyond reputeGetnbzy has a reputation beyond reputeGetnbzy has a reputation beyond reputeGetnbzy has a reputation beyond reputeGetnbzy has a reputation beyond reputeGetnbzy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

04-27-2008, 12:57 PM

I was in seattle in the late 80's and had a few joss easts that played good. 1 that played great. I got it from local player Mike dooley. It had rectangular long box style points in ebony with a single red veneer. Pool tables in maple in the butt with MOP balls. At the joint it read "Made for nick varner world champion" The idiot i am i got it refinished by duane schrader (Oregon cuemaker) and got it back with the varner script gone Mistake # 2, I left it with a girl 1 time and never saw it again. Young and dumb. If anyone sees a cue like the above described thats in less then 3 pieces let me know. For some reason in the early 90's the joss east cue line from a playability stand point changed IMO.

Name: J.R.
Case: Justis

Sunday night after the match ends someone is gonna end up at the rhino making bad decisions. Even if I have to do it myself. ~JCIN discussing the post TAR 21 battle plan.