821 games won in pool

travis trotter

pro pool player
Silver Member
hey everyone i just thought that i wanted to let you know that i have 821 games won in pool so that means that congrats are in order :)

thanks

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
travis trotter said:
hey everyone i just thought that i wanted to let you know that i have 821 games won in pool so that means that congrats are in order :)

thanks

In a row or in your life?

Pssst. Travis, just between you and me, don't keep score.

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
travis trotter said:
not many i would say about 3 losses :) that ain't bad at all:)

thanks

congratulations, one question though. How did your 3 year old opponent win three game? You must've scratched or something huh?

cuejoey

25 mm chain guns matter
Silver Member
travis trotter said:
thanks
:eek: Hot Dam ! all those wins in only 48 hours of playing pool !!!!!! awesome..:eek:

Gunn_Slinger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
travis trotter said:

thanks

I think when I won my 821st game I bought everyone a new car, I would like a red t-bird please
thanks
mrs.g
:D

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You won 821 games? That is nothing. I won 822 games just today and at least that many the two days prior also.

cuejoey

25 mm chain guns matter
Silver Member
travis trotter said:

thanks
Travis you should write an instructional book on pool !!!!!!!!!:D

DaveK

Still crazy after all these years
Silver Member
travis trotter said:

That's a real long race ... you must have one bmf scoreboard.

Dave