TAR Challenge VS IPT Challenge

S

Scottster

TAR gives IPT 12 to 3 and the breaks, and wins an 8 ahead set in less than 2 hours.

No worries Chad and Justin.

Gerry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yea, but it would be even if I used the LAZER trainer aid thingamabob....I'm gonna be the man! :D

Gerry

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
there is room for both KT and TAR, its great for pool and the rail birds win, action matches are the way foward, its like watching the finals of a tournment all the time, action sells. I wish them both the best,

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
TAR seemed to have gotten things rolling. Now everyone is trying to capitalize off there idea. Too bad there wasnt away to patent it.

TAR still rocks though. I have faith in them to continue putting together kickass matches. Faith is somthing I dont have whenit comes to the IPT.

bignasty

"I already did it"
Silver Member
thank you

thank you all for your kind words! we hope you all enjoy everything we are doing to bring pool to you! its alot of work and it makes it easier when we know you enjoy it! stay tuned the derby is gonna be big!

ilovepool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's up to the players to decide who will make it. I for one don't support IPT for any reason. Tonight having people logged in, shows that they have the "hits" if you will for the advertisement. If he has no money, then he can't offer anything to the players. I don't see how you still see him every night on infomercials. I just went and bought 2 shirts from TAR. It's guy's like that who make billiards look good. KT is scum, and needs to be punished for all he's done to the game!

bignasty

"I already did it"
Silver Member
thank you

ilovepool said:
It's up to the players to decide who will make it. I for one don't support IPT for any reason. Tonight having people logged in, shows that they have the "hits" if you will for the advertisement. If he has no money, then he can't offer anything to the players. I don't see how you still see him every night on infomercials. I just went and bought 2 shirts from TAR. It's guy's like that who make billiards look good. KT is scum, and needs to be punished for all he's done to the game!
you have no idea how much we appreciate your support!and yes disco the derby will give my giant head the wild 6 and the last 4!:eek:

Ky Boy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nasty,

When you guys gonna let us in on the Derby cahllenge matches. I need to know who they are. You got me sweatin' here.

Gary<hopes he hasn't missed something somewhere>

EDIT:I just found it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Slow_roll

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Something not right about the IPT and the people involved.

Icon of Sin said:
TAR seemed to have gotten things rolling. Now everyone is trying to capitalize off there idea. Too bad there wasnt away to patent it.

TAR still rocks though. I have faith in them to continue putting together kickass matches. Faith is somthing I dont have whenit comes to the IPT.

You are damn right! They've paid some good attention to TAR. A complete bite-off!!! As far as the IPT match tonight, it all looked cheap (not to mention fake) to me. From the Commentators to the players to Abbink and even Santos in the backround. A bunch of greed if you ask me. Everyone out to get your last dollar. They think this will start a flury of pay-per-view matches on their site??? Eight ball is dead. 10 ball on fast tables is where its at. I give a rats ass who won. How many people truly care? Earl got his ass kicked by Shane already. I've already lost respect for Mike and now you have Grady selling out for KT and his books.