View Single Post
Something not right about the IPT and the people involved.
Old
  (#11)
Slow_roll
AzB Silver Member
Slow_roll has a reputation beyond reputeSlow_roll has a reputation beyond reputeSlow_roll has a reputation beyond reputeSlow_roll has a reputation beyond reputeSlow_roll has a reputation beyond reputeSlow_roll has a reputation beyond reputeSlow_roll has a reputation beyond reputeSlow_roll has a reputation beyond reputeSlow_roll has a reputation beyond reputeSlow_roll has a reputation beyond reputeSlow_roll has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Something not right about the IPT and the people involved. - 12-19-2007, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icon of Sin
TAR seemed to have gotten things rolling. Now everyone is trying to capitalize off there idea. Too bad there wasnt away to patent it.

TAR still rocks though. I have faith in them to continue putting together kickass matches. Faith is somthing I dont have whenit comes to the IPT.
You are damn right! They've paid some good attention to TAR. A complete bite-off!!! As far as the IPT match tonight, it all looked cheap (not to mention fake) to me. From the Commentators to the players to Abbink and even Santos in the backround. A bunch of greed if you ask me. Everyone out to get your last dollar. They think this will start a flury of pay-per-view matches on their site??? Eight ball is dead. 10 ball on fast tables is where its at. I give a rats ass who won. How many people truly care? Earl got his ass kicked by Shane already. I've already lost respect for Mike and now you have Grady selling out for KT and his books.