Thread: My "NEW" Jacoby
View Single Post
Old
  (#7)
trustyrusty
I'm better with a wedge!
trustyrusty has a reputation beyond reputetrustyrusty has a reputation beyond reputetrustyrusty has a reputation beyond reputetrustyrusty has a reputation beyond reputetrustyrusty has a reputation beyond reputetrustyrusty has a reputation beyond reputetrustyrusty has a reputation beyond reputetrustyrusty has a reputation beyond reputetrustyrusty has a reputation beyond reputetrustyrusty has a reputation beyond reputetrustyrusty has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 200

02-12-2009, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldneo
because like the gentleman said it's not a $2000 cue but let someone show a black Boar or a Gina cue hell any cue costing $5000 to $30.000 and watch how many people come out of the woodwork to post about how beautiful it is, even when the cue has a shit load of flaws like the last Zinzola, and Cantando. It's like driving a ferrari with a shitty paint job it's still a ferrari and I guess that's how the collectors see it, and the sad part with all the flaws they still bring in high dollar money.
wow, did you just read my post in the main forum about expensive cues?? I also used a Ferarri as an example...

I wouldn't tear down anyone's cue though. If it was $1M or $10 and didn't look good to me....they saw something in it, and that's what matters. And if they bought a cue as an investment, it's only worth what they can get out of it.