Help!!! I NEED A NICK NAME

rackem

SUPPORT CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Silver Member
I Like Melissa "Machine Gun" Morris

mycustomcues said:
Melissa "The Striker" Morris

Striker sounds kinda cool and unique! Not to mention, very Identifiable.

What did I win?:D

<M>
or Melissa "The Cat" Morris. Either is good
Can she use your avatar for her logo?
Actually with Morris the Cat and the Machine gun I think you got it all covered. Name, Logo, and marketing.
Okay maybe tame the Cat and put a pool cue in its paws.

Attachments

• crazy-cat (Medium).gif
    crazy-cat (Medium).gif
    45.2 KB · Views: 600
Last edited:

Iowa Mike

Yabaiyo
Silver Member
...Nickname

I have not seen video of you but if you have a smooth touch and stroke I like a throwback with multiple meanings.

Melissa "Velvet" Morris (Mel Torme was called "The Velvet Fog") But, I'm a sucker for Jazz.

However, I like understated nicknames.

Melissa "Mo" Morris
Melissa "Mel" Morris

I have had a few friends that were name Melissa and almost to a one they were all called Mel at one time or another. Just guessing that might be the same for you. Which would mean that it would be a real nickname.

asbani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hence your lovely, and sweet. I' have a nickname that fit you well.

Melissa "The lovely" Morris

very cute and nice, (Oh there goes The lovely another run out.)

The Rich Inc

I am Teh Lorax!!!
Silver Member
ok so im sure youve all heard the Chuck Norris facts.....if not look them up quite funny. That being said how about

Melissa "Miss' Norris" Morris

ChopStick

Unsane Poster
Silver Member
With all due respect ma'am, a pool name is not something that you pick. It is something that is earned. It is usually derived from something that you are or something that you did. It took thirty years to get mine and there is a story behind it. I would not worry about it. It will come in time.

Whatever it winds up being it's gotta be better than Bucktooth or Fatboy. :D

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Melissa "Rodney" Morris
Melissa Morris "The Cat"
Melissa "Chorus" Morris
Melissa "Taurus" Morris
Melissa "Fo Shizzle McMizzle" Morris

Jimmy Reid

US Open 9 Ball Champion
nickname "CandyGirl" what else?

Well?!?! How about it Mellisa? Is there one you like? How about a reply?

M&M"candygirl" "Melts in your mouth not in your hands" Catch me online at freepoollessons.com over 250 free lessons. Your Pool Guru, Jimmy Reid

Reactions: JMS

Jimmy Reid

US Open 9 Ball Champion
nickname "CandyGirl" what else?

Ok everyone I need your help... I need a nick name I know there are a lot of creative people out there and I know someone will come up with the perfect name...

Thanks everyone
:p

M&Ms "They melt in your mouth not in your hands" nothing dirty intended, but the shoe fits. From 16 time world champ and first time user, with initials like MM, Candy Girl. Point M&M at the table and Candy Girl will get the money (candy). Later, Jimmy Reid
P.S. Catch me online at freepoollessons.com, over 250 free lessons

Melissa Morris

Sorry

Hey everyone,

Sorry I haven't responded lately. I have been busy with work and other things so this is my first time logging in in months.

There are a few names that I really like but I'm not sure they are right for me. I don't know maybe people are right a nickname isn't something you can just pick, it has to be given to you.. People have always called me "The Cat" or "M&M" so maybe I should choose between one of those. I think I like "M&M" but I'm not sure..