New England 9Ball Tour Championship Results

David Marcus

"not bad,for a blind man"
Silver Member
"Chonei Tenzin goes Undefeated to Win this year's Title"

After coming off an incredible year on tour, winning the Open/A division by a HUGE margin...so much so, that he didn't have to play in the tour's final points event of the season because he was so far ahead, Chonei "Golden Child" Tenzin goes undefeated and beats Rick "The Smiling Gentleman" Gatta to claim the Tour Championship.

Thanks Again to Busters Billiards and Outsville.com, makers of the Accu-Rack for sponsoring this event. Check out our website www.newengland9ballseries.com and our NEW YouTube Channel..NE9Ball to see other videos. New videos coming soon including the "Hot Seat" Match featuring "Golden Child" vs Stan "The Man" Rupard.

Click on link to see the Finals Match

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NumqKIEKYw

Last edited:

David Marcus

Silver Member
4 Videos now up and running...

The Morning Bump.....tap, tap..

Last edited:

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
Sounds like a monster player... this guy ever branch out beyond new england? Maybe try a us open entry or something? Is that an accurack I spy on the table?

David Marcus

Silver Member
Yes it is !!!

Sounds like a monster player... this guy ever branch out beyond new england? Maybe try a us open entry or something? Is that an accurack I spy on the table?

Good eyes CreeDo, Chris from Outsville.com was generous enough to sponsor the Event and this Coming Year's Tour.
FYI.. First 2 Events are this Sunday..(see flyers in earlier post):thumbup: And YES Chonei can be a Monster when he hits a gear. He started playing on the tour 2 years ago as a B player and finished this season as an A+. I believe he will be an Open for his next event. Check the website..www.newengland9ballseries.com for rankings and handicap charts.

Last edited:

David Marcus

Silver Member
It's Friday, two locations this Weekend !!

2013-2014 season starts Sunday...both flyers are posted earlier in this thread. Don't forget to visit our website www.newengland9ballseries.com for the full 50 stop tour schedule and please visit our NEW YouTube channel / NE9ball for the latest matches and videos thruout the season.

Last edited: