Anyone in the PNW wanting a Diamond 7ft ProAm by this weekend?

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Sending my truck to Vegas today to pick up the 4 9ft Diamonds going into the Performance Grill in Auburn, WA still have room to load a 7ft ProAm, and Mark Griffin is selling one out of the Griffs Pool room with a month of play on it for $3,900. If anyone's interested call me today and I'll have it loaded and brought back, delivery is a little extra of course. 702-927-5689

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
How about to Shrewsbury PA buddy?

I will have a chicken roasted in the Green Egg for you.

:)

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Unless it tastes like pootang, i don't think I'd drive that far out of the way for chicken:rotflmao1::rotflmao1:

Bring it to Clearwater, Florida and I will cook you some Hog Fish. Or some mullet if you prefer it to taste more poontangish.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well hell, in that case, the table is free, and at a discounted rate, the delivery & setup is marked down to a low $13,500, you in? :thumbup:

If it were only a 9'...might be tough to get out fishing for the next few days. I will need a rain check.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Lots of tire kickers, but no commitment yet. This price and opportunity won't be coming up again, it's nust a fluk that it's working out this way, Mark Griffin selling the table for $3,900 and my truck being in Vegas at the same time, returning to WA state with a load of 9fts, and only able to carry 1 more extra table.

PUTT4DACA$$H

Silver Member
Diamond ten footer

RKC....I got $10k if you bring me back a Diamond 10 footer......see what you can do....I WILL have the fishing/crabbing boat ready for when you arrive with the table....hell,. I will even help you install it....

Have a safe trip

Gordon Graham
425-275-8255

realkingcobra

Silver Member
RKC....I got $10k if you bring me back a Diamond 10 footer......see what you can do....I WILL have the fishing/crabbing boat ready for when you arrive with the table....hell,. I will even help you install it....

Have a safe trip

Gordon Graham
425-275-8255

Yeah, like that's gonna happen, i said i have room for 1 more pool table in my truck, not 1 table weighing as much as 2....LOL

detroitfan0877

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh why oh why couldn't you be from my area.... wife just gave me the green light to buy a different pool table... and that's a really good price..