View Single Post
Old
  (#13)
Dan White
AzB Silver Member
Dan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

06-01-2019, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawaiianEye View Post
It didn't go over anything.

What I thought was "funny" was that you still have an "offensive" PM in your archive from eight months ago.

Do you do like some on here and keep everything you ever sent or received so that you can regurgitate it later at some point?

Or, did you "conveniently" just forget to clean out your inbox?

I know one individual on here who has "crap" about CTE in his archives from 20 years ago.
I think it did go over your head. A guy says he doesn't use pm any more presumably because of all the hateful pm's he's been getting. Meanwhile, he is the one sending out the hate through pm's. Instead of thinking about that you attack me, and this is not the first time. I have no beef with you, Hawaiian, so do as you will.

To answer your question, I don't pm often and do not delete pm's that are there. I think the last time I cleared up space in pm was maybe a year ago and I had no idea whether that pm was still there or not. I remember it clearly, ironically, because it is the nastiest pm I've ever received.

Dan White