View Single Post
Old
  (#5)
Fatboy
AzB Silver Member
Fatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2400

01-30-2020, 07:58 PM

The cue at this house that was in the Red Room with all the other memorabilia was made by Hubler. It’s in a blind wood coffin case. And it says “The Great One” on it inlayed MOP.

Cue has never been chalked, Gleason never hit a ball with it. Was a wedding gift-Wayne’s wife made that clear when Wayne wanted to give it to me. Wayne knew of my cue collection and was gonna gift it to me at dinner one night at his house. She put a end to that.

Wayne gave me a silk tassel from saddam housains place in Iraq. He got that on the MSO tour he told me.

He had several other Gleason things. I remember a solid gold well worn lighter. Wow was that a amazing piece of history. It was endless what Wayne had there.

I’ve know him since 94 and can say without a doubt he among the nicest people I’ve ever met. Not everyone has that opinion. But I do!

No Bushka’s at Wayne’s house anywhere. Sadly.....

And now you know...

Fatboy

OG member of the Lock Society members or OG-LS;

Just call me Fat-Lock

im getting old and sloppy....