View Single Post
Old
  (#12)
Fatboy
AzB Silver Member
Fatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2400

01-31-2020, 12:43 PM

When I heard his possessions were going to be made public I was wondering about the cue. I decided not to say anything again. Unless it was mentioned here. Since it was I put 100% of it out there.

As far as value goes, wow thatís a tough one. If it wasnít Wayne/Gleason cue it would be maybe a $2000 package. And thatís just a guess. I could be WAY off. Because his wife said itís ďa wedding giftĒ And Wayne said ďoh yeah that rightĒ. It would seem to have a additional value (to me for sure because I saw that conversation). But how to quantify that is difficult.

If it was a cue that Jackie Gleason played with - Too the moon!!! As far as value goes, if it was a Bushka. But itís not. Itís a 80ís looking Huebler in a coffin case that was a gift.

If it was a Bushka Iíd have figured out how to own that cue a long time ago. I didnít go after it hard because itís a Huebler gift-I might not have left his house if it was a well worn Bushka. lol that would be the crown Jewel of my collection. But it ainít....and that cue(Gleason Bushka) wasnít ever in Wayneís house. As I said I asked. Believe me, I knew I was close to it and wasnít going to get that close and not find out as much as possible. Itís not everyday your in Wayneís house holding a cue, got Wayne locked in on cues and not ask everything possible. I did and it just ainít there guys...sorry.

And again, now you know.

Fatboy

OG member of the Lock Society members or OG-LS;

Just call me Fat-Lock

im getting old and sloppy....