Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 288

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They are a ways late
Next match with Soquet is a 530est match.
They will be 2 hours behind by then.

Whole thing is ludicrous. Just like these times.
They are closing schools here for 3 weeks.
Do you have any idea how contagious c-19 is? You should be glad they're doing it. Two things: you can be contagious in 24hrs but not show symptoms for a week or more. There is currently NO vaccine yet. In '09 Obama didn't enact EmergencyPower for SEVEN months. By that time about 2,000 had died and millions infected. Its serious is all i can tell you.

bral

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
An epic fail.

I was pumped to watch this match...

CSI is juggling a lot of things at this event, but I imagine the people whose jobs are 100% focused on their PR are now busy dealing with how they appear to be responding to the COVID-19 situation.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
CSI usually responds to FB messages pretty quickly. I've heard nothing back from them all day. Kinda strange.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Justin wins 7-4

USA's Best player this event :)

1280px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png

Attachments

• Justin Bergman b.jpg
    Justin Bergman b.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:

seussman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Really?If it was PPV i would have bought it.But to give 3 days of free streaming and then nothing on the 4th day is a tease.

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The thing about Bergman is that he plays well with a shot clock. He doesn’t need all that time but decides to use it anyway, most likely just for sharking.

The only losers I can see on this stream are the people crammed in like sardines in the viewing area. Apparently they haven’t read the news for the last month.

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glad to see the pockets aren’t buckets! Ralf attempted to cheat that 5-ball just a hair and paid the price!

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glad to see the pockets aren’t buckets! Ralf attempted to cheat that 5-ball just a hair and paid the price!

He tried to nudge his stroke at the very last minute and pulled the ball. He did the very same thing on the one ball he missed a bit later.

He attempted to "guide" the cue ball at the point of contact.