Indiana APA Invitational question

Tjteeple

Registered
Does anyone know if the tables are going to be open or will it be coin op?

Anyone else from here going to be there? I am heading down after work today, participating in the 8-ball team and SL5 singles.

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member
One of the biggest scams ever, next to the diamond tokens. People get stuck with them at the end of the event and they’re not good for anything.

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
I respect you and for sure your opinion. Your insight on pool is usually 100% on.

It one sense is a big scam, and they could easily use $1 tokens, or each match the team puts in one bill like a $10, etc.

However, I found previously that the best thing was to just buy what you need as you go and not a roll. That of course is if the change machines were working.

Then there is the other route of the people out there who get busted selling fake APA tokens.

One of the biggest scams ever, next to the diamond tokens. People get stuck with them at the end of the event and they’re not good for anything.

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Just another in a long list of APA issues. Yet they somehow find people that love it, go figure...