Sold Rare Very Nice "Madison Bob" Custom Pool Cue!

Sold Item

rodcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
Won't see these for sale often because they are rare and play so good. This one is in real good shape. Cue weighs 19.8 oz. and has a 13 mm. tip. No trades on this one, $600+$20 shipping, price is firm.
MBFull.jpg

MBButt.jpg

MBJPS.jpg

MBLogo.jpg

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
260   0   0
Bob made more sneaky pete style cues than most cuemakers, and they all played just as good as his more elaborate cues. I remember buying them from him back when I was in my very early 20's...probably had more than anyone with an Indiana drivers license. Even though this is a sp its not a common design because of the butt sleeve/cap, I have never seen another one like this. Also, this is one of his early cues with the logo that everyone is after, right after he started signing them and before he started putting the logo down near the buttcap. Probably many years before the Griffin and son cues were made.

Just a bit of info...very nice piece you have here GLWS

rodcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
Thanks Stake Horse. Some key info. Love the way this cue looks and plays, just have to many cues right now. Definitely won't mind keeping it and selling something else.

rodcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
Sold that one some time ago. I have many other similar cues by other makers considering selling. Most in the $900 range.