New Clear Bullet Proof break Tip is amazing!

MalibuMike

Banned
I just got the new clear bulletproof break tip and it's better then Taom or the Mezz Sonic, Icebreaker or anything from Samsara. This thing explodes off the end of the tip! And also has more grip or tackiness so you can get crazy English and jump.ability. literally made out of Bullet proof glass this tip is awesome! Looks cool too! Better then those blue and yellow Toams!

Bulletproofbreaktips.com

swwyocoyote

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
install

Good to hear, going to swap out a hammerhead for one of these.

Did you install it yourself? Just curious on polishing it so it keeps the clearness.

Ty

MalibuMike

Banned
No need to polish!

Good to hear, going to swap out a hammerhead for one of these.

Did you install it yourself? Just curious on polishing it so it keeps the clearness.

Ty

Stay's clear and like the Taom Break Tip but more bounce! the Thermoplastic is tacky enough to hold chalk and get amazing grab on the cueball!
Better then an Icebreaker!
Just so no one thinks I'm Anti Toam, I love the new Taom Fusion playing Tip and have it on all my cues! It's revolutionary, hard in the center and softer on the side, so nice crisp center ball hits but with awesome English and spin stroke grab!

MalibuMike

Banned
Bullet Proof Break Tip Info and Pics!

Bulletproof break tips are The Bomb, and I mean bomb! Better than Toam, Icebreaker, or any of these plastic Tips and more control than a hard leather Samsara! the finish requires no sc4uffing as the surface grabs the Cue Ball and does Magic!! I can draw with this Tip, go forward after exploding the rack to.make the 9 on the snap more times in the month I've been. playing with it than all year! just a light dusting of Chalk and I'm popping straight up on the break, or going into the long rail and back through the pack. And Jumping! I play straight pool and never learned to jump, and like my break, jumping was the weakest part of my game, Not Anymore! I'm blasting 2 to 3 balls in on a good break, and at least one or 2 on an average break, and this is a guy that dry broke regulatory! I'm jumping like crazy and even getting and controlling draw after the break! this Bulletproof Glass Tip is a game changer for me! more so then my Revo or Mezz Expro Shafts! the hit and action has to be felt to be believed! a friend put Bulletproof Break Tip on his Revo 12.9mm and it is an insane Breaker even better then my Mezz Deep Impact pro! I'm putting one on my Revo 12.4 and will keep you posted! finally the edge I needed! Thank you good Folks at Bulletproof Break Tips! I owe you big time!
Bulletproofbreaktips.com

Attachments

• bbpp.jpg
    bbpp.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 1,149
  • bbpp1.jpg
    bbpp1.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 1,178
  • bbpp3.jpg
    bbpp3.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 1,105
  • bbppp.jpg
    bbppp.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 1,108
  • bbpp35.jpg
    bbpp35.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 1,133

RonRosas

Banned
Wowzer! This tip is explosive.

Bulletproof break tips are The Bomb, and I mean bomb! Better than Toam, Icebreaker, or any of these plastic Tips and more control than a hard leather Samsara! the finish requires no sc4uffing as the surface grabs the Cue Ball and does Magic!! I can draw with this Tip, go forward after exploding the rack to.make the 9 on the snap more times in the month I've been. playing with it than all year! just a light dusting of Chalk and I'm popping straight up on the break, or going into the long rail and back through the pack. And Jumping! I play straight pool and never learned to jump, and like my break, jumping was the weakest part of my game, Not Anymore! I'm blasting 2 to 3 balls in on a good break, and at least one or 2 on an average break, and this is a guy that dry broke regulatory! I'm jumping like crazy and even getting and controlling draw after the break! this Bulletproof Glass Tip is a game changer for me! more so then my Revo or Mezz Expro Shafts! the hit and action has to be felt to be believed! a friend put Bulletproof Break Tip on his Revo 12.9mm and it is an insane Breaker even better then my Mezz Deep Impact pro! I'm putting one on my Revo 12.4 and will keep you posted! finally the edge I needed! Thank you good Folks at Bulletproof Break Tips! I owe you big time!
Bulletproofbreaktips.com

Love this new break tip, wish I had it back it the day.
Explosive.
"Mexican" Ron Rosas

MalibuMike

Banned
No I didnt install myself, these bad boys need a Lathe for mounting.

No I didnt install myself, these bad boys need a Lathe for mounting.
But once its on it stays on, it never comes off, or cracks and I will never find anything that breaks this good, so its on forever!

Attachments

• bbpp.jpg
    bbpp.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 809
  • braker.jpg
    braker.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 838

WilleeCue

The Barefoot Cuemaker
Silver Member
NEW ???
Robin Adiar in Corpus Christi was installing these clear LEXAN plastic tips years ago.

RickLafayette

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Q: After you cut the tip down on the lathe, how do you polish it so that it comes out clear?

EL Picos

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What is the normal diameter of tips and ferrule and lenght of ferrule, please? Don't find that on the site, Thanks!

Last edited:

swwyocoyote

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Q: After you cut the tip down on the lathe, how do you polish it so that it comes out clear?
Been taking smaller, higher speed finish cuts then sanding upto 1000 grit paper. After that I use a plastic polish used for turning pens. All of them are coming out super clear.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

BlackDeath

Bulletproof tip on BK Rush

Has anyone used this Bulletproof tip on a BK Rush? I am curious if it hits that much better on an already amazing break cue?

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Bulletproofbreaktips.com

Will it damage the cue-ball?

danks9000

Registered
After trimming the diameter flush to the ferrule, gradually sand down the sides of the tip from 1500 to 3000 grit sandpaper and then use any type of polishing compound to finish the tip. It will be super clear.

SSDiver2112

2b || !2b t^ ?
After trimming the diameter flush to the ferrule, gradually sand down the sides of the tip from 1500 to 3000 grit sandpaper and then use any type of polishing compound to finish the tip. It will be super clear.
I have been using the micro mesh sanding pads up to 12,000. I'll have to try the polishing compound to see what I like better. Nothing but great feedback so far on the tip. I have a White Diamond on mine right now, which I like a lot, but I will probably be giving this one a try to compare soon.

9755B00D-788D-4D09-AB64-08C30ECE9490.jpeg

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just installed the whole Bulletproof ferrule. It is a wonderful break tip. But it is weak in the jump department. Cant seem to get the ball up like I used to with the phenolic tip.