View Single Post
Old
  (#9)
garczar
AzB Silver Member
garczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

07-15-2019, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjm View Post
No problem here. You've found something you really fancy in snooker and should continue to enjoy it to the max.

As far as commentary in pool, yes it's horrific. There are only about five or ten in our sport that don't get the mute button from me.

When I think about the two greatest inventions of recent times, I am torn between the mute feature on streams, which helps me avoid a severe headache when I watch streamed pool, and caller ID, which allows me to ignore the phone calls of those with whom I do not wish to speak. These two inventions have been major positive forces in my life.
Add to those the 0h-so-AWESOME "Ignore" function here on AZ. I now have about 8-9 on my list. I wish EVERY forum/chat had this feature. For me the best pool commentary comes from Big Truck, POV and anything Jeremy Jones is on. Matchroom is also quite good.

Last edited by garczar; 07-15-2019 at 08:02 AM.