Thanks AZB

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
I have said before that AZB was family to me and I have to say it again. As I look back over the year, I see how many friends I have gained through AZB. I have had a lot of help and I am very thankful.

Here are just a few examples:

When my visor was broken, many people offered suggestions and even one member (please rep him, SoundWaves) actually fixed it for me! I shipped my poor little visor to him and he shipped it back, fixed!

When my Mom asked me to ask my friends to give blood in her honor when she was in the hospital in the summer for 5 weeks, I came to AZB. People came from everywhere to share they had given blood b/c of her. Even MilwShooter won a raffle and donated the $ to the Humane Society in her honor. She still talks about that and how everyone gave blood b/c of her request.

I have also had some major issues with computer things and several guys have helped me out with solutions (free of charge) but ITGuy (Jim) has been the best! He has helped me so many times over the past year, walking me through via several phone calls how to install a videocard, setting up my router, and just last night setting up something on my new laptop.

Other examples include meeting new friends who have helped me through difficult times (Dar, Super, Jackson) and friends who have helped me enjoy pool even more through various avenues - tournaments, pics, streams, gatherings, etc (Manders, Ashley, Yvette, Ray-BigTruck, Viet My, Trusty, Oldzilla, sde, Lenny, Matt90, Dagwoods, Tina, Melissa, Sunny, Rick S., etc.).

You guys and gals mean the world to me - and I seriously mean it. AZB is very much a family and I appreciate you all.

If your name is not on this post, it's not because I forgot you. There are just so many to thank for a great year! Hu, JoeyA, JimmyLegs, Majic, DaveS, Fatboy, IowaPlayer, JesPedlin, Watchez, Derek, Hilla, Terry, Mrs. G, Sev, Andrea, Lewis Jones and Paul Blank, Cristina, Holly, Fred, Ravi, Marop, Fran, Vette, KoolKat, Spidey, Mark Griffin, Mike and Jerry, the OB Cues Ladies Tour, etc., etc., etc.

Happy Holidays!

Last edited:

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
Merry Christmas Trigger

thumbs_christmas_cute-59.jpg

thumbs_christmas_cute-69.jpg

thumbs_christmas_cute-78.jpg

Majic

With The Lights ON !!
Silver Member
I have said before that AZB was family to me and I have to say it again. As I look back over the year, I see how many friends I have gained through AZB. I have had a lot of help and I am very thankful.

When my visor was broken, many people offered suggestions and even one member (please rep him, SoundWaves) actually fixed it for me! I shipped my poor little visor to him and he shipped it back, fixed!

When my Mom asked me to ask my friends to give blood in her honor when she was in the hospital in the summer for 5 weeks, I came to AZB. People came from everywhere to share they had given blood b/c of her. Even MilwShooter won a raffle and donated the $ to the Humane Society in her honor. She still talks about that and how everyone gave blood b/c of her request.

I have also had some major issues with computer things and several guys have helped me out with solutions (free of charge) but ITGuy (Jim) has been the best! He has helped me so many times over the past year, walking me through via several phone calls how to install a videocard, setting up my router, and just last night setting up something on my new laptop.

Other examples include meeting new friends who have helped me through difficult times (Dar, Super, Jackson) and friends who have helped me enjoy pool even more through various avenues - tournaments, pics, streams, gatherings, etc (Ray-BigTruck, Oldzilla, Lenny, Matt90, Dagwoods, Tina, Melissa, Sunny, Rick S., etc.).

You guys and gals mean the world to me - and I seriously mean it. AZB is very much a family and I appreciate you all.

If you name is not on this post, it's not because I forgot you. There are just so many to thank for a great year! Hu, JoeyA, JimmyLegs, Majic, DaveS, Fatboy, JesPedlin, Watchez, Derek, Hilla, Terry, Mrs. G, Sev, Lewis Jones, Cristina, Holly, Fred, Ravi, Marop, Fran, Vette, KoolKat, Mark Griffin, Mike and Jerry, the OB Cues Ladies Tour, etc., etc., etc.

Happy Holidays!

Thanks and I enjoy our new friendship as well.

Still trying to give you rep as a reply.....:wink:

grindz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can we call you 'sis' from now on??

Or would you like to be called "Mom"? :grin:

Merry Christmas

td

Terry Ardeno

I still love my wife
Silver Member

Other examples include meeting new friends who have helped me through difficult times (Dar, Super, Jackson) and friends who have helped me enjoy pool even more through various avenues - tournaments, pics, streams, gatherings, etc (Ray-BigTruck, Oldzilla, Lenny, Matt90, Dagwoods, Tina, Melissa, Sunny, Rick S., etc.).

If you name is not on this post, it's not because I forgot you. There are just so many to thank for a great year! Hu, JoeyA, JimmyLegs, Majic, DaveS, Fatboy, JesPedlin, Watchez, Derek, Hilla, Terry, Mrs. G, Sev, Lewis Jones, Cristina, Holly, Fred, Ravi, Marop, Fran, Vette, KoolKat, Mark Griffin, Mike and Jerry, the OB Cues Ladies Tour, etc., etc., etc.

Happy Holidays!

That was beautiful and from your heart. Thanks for adding your own beauty and thoughtfulness to this place! It's not by accident that you are one of just about everyone's favorite members here!

I'm going to add a little something to your post without hijacking it. But you were one of many who helped contribute towards the laptop when I was down for months. That kind of stuff can't be explained, people who can be so giving, loving, supportive and helpful. Hu sent me the list of who was able to help and I try to say "thank you" as many times as I can with rep messages. The friendships built here are some of the most solid that can be built. Many very kind hearted and great people are involved in our great sport. AZB is a meeting place for us.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all!

Melinda, thanks for a super post! We feel the same about YOU! And thanks again everybody for the prayers, best wishes, calls and for the wonderful gift of the laptop that so many had helped with. I can never say "thank you" enough! Many of you are like family to me.

God bless you and yours!

Let's all have a happy, peaceful and loving night and let's all do our best to make 2010 even better than 2009 was!

ITguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My pleasure and Merry Christmas Melinda, and the best to your mom :)

jim

Last edited:

mandalamps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Merry christmas!!!!

Great post Trigger!!!! Merry Christmas to you and your Mom AND to everyone else on AZ!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

Peace,
Amanda

JesPiddlin

Designed by Mother Nature
Silver Member
Merry Christmas back at ya, Melinda! I hope you're staying warm and well!

I've also been glad to meet so many of the folks on this forum, this year. If I ever need opinions, suggestions, a good debate, prayers or just someone to chat with... I know I can find them all here. This is a great extended family and we're blessed to be a part of it.

Thanks for starting the thread, Melinda. I'm sure there will be a lot more of them before the end of the year, and I intend to tell everyone out there thanks in each one that I find. :smile:

Merry/Happy (Merry Christmas / Happy New Year to all my AZB family!

Reactions: sde

abbassi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Other examples include meeting new friends who have helped me through difficult times (Dar, Super, Jackson) and friends who have helped me enjoy pool even more through various avenues - tournaments, pics, streams, gatherings, etc (Manders, Ray-BigTruck, Oldzilla, Lenny, Matt90, Dagwoods, Tina, Melissa, Sunny, Rick S., etc.).

If your name is not on this post, it's not because I forgot you. There are just so many to thank for a great year! Ashley, Hu, JoeyA, JimmyLegs, Majic, DaveS, Fatboy, IowaPlayer, JesPedlin, Watchez, Derek, Hilla, Terry, Mrs. G, Sev, Lewis Jones, Cristina, Holly, Fred, Ravi, Marop, Fran, Vette, KoolKat, Spidey, Mark Griffin, Mike and Jerry, the OB Cues Ladies Tour, etc., etc., etc.

Happy Holidays!

You are the sweetest on Az, Merry Christmas Trig.

Fuji-whopper

Fargo: 457...play some?
Silver Member
It was great to finally meet you too, after our shaky beginning where I thought you were someone else on chat and was talking to you like we were familiar. You even helped me out with some sponsorship (which we are still in action on) and hung out in Vegas where we were able to share some drinks.

Thank you very much Melinda, it has been great meeting you and hope that we see each other soon so we can have many more wonderful memories!!

Take care and Happy Holidays!!

Neil