WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Problem solved...you get chalk, EVERYBODY GETS CHALK

EE7F0ED9-9155-4AC6-8C0B-B978737A9D99.jpeg

17E03378-123B-4EE5-A155-24C051E96473.jpeg

oneshotwiss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If Mitch thought it was that much of a sin for Alex to have left his chalk on the table, he probably wouldn't have left HIS on the rail after that inning was over. Mitch is a stand up guy and this clearly qualifies as a stupid thread

jack 195

Banned
If Mitch thought it was that much of a sin for Alex to have left his chalk on the table, he probably wouldn't have left HIS on the rail after that inning was over. Mitch is a stand up guy and this clearly qualifies as a stupid thread
Not Yet, Alec was Marking the Rails.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When a player leaves the table and his chalk is not in his back pocket but left on the table I would always put it in my back pocket and next time he got to the table he would be scratching his head looking for it. Sometimes I might end up with a dozen chalks in my back pocket before the idiot caught on.....lol:eek::grin-square::rolleyes::cool:

People are always setting their cues down when they get to the poolroom, how many of those do you wind up with in your pocket at the end of the night?

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
People are always setting their cues down when they get to the poolroom, how many of those do you wind up with in your pocket at the end of the night?

I'm NOT shooting when they leave their cue on the table to take a bathroom break. And that is the point, don't shoot while I'm gone.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think I was answering the other guy. or is that you too? And there's only one poolroom in the country where I leave my cue on the table and go to the bathroom. God forbid it would ever get stolen. My wife would actually have to find out how much I paid for it when I ordered the new one.