Buyer / Seller transaction report

MidLifeCrisis

Just loves cues...
Silver Member
Two of my recent purchases that were flawless...
Marcus...aka...FAST_N_LOOSE
Great to deal with!! Bought a high end Lambros from Marcus, and everything stated about the cue was dead on...He was willing to work with me taking a deposit and letting me follow up a few weeks later!!! Shipping was bomb proof and expedited overnight...A great seller and all around person in general...Appreciate you buddy! Love the cue...

James/Jim...aka...J@Cincy
Bought a 60" Ed Prewitt from Jim and the cue was exactly as described. Shipping was also expedited and could have fallen out of an airplane and still been in great shape...Thanks Jim, love the cue!!

Clint

DEXTER

Runde fan
Gold Member
Silver Member
Roy Malott

Bought a great cue from Roy. The man went above and beyond for me. Will buy from again, I'm sure.

tiger37373

3 Cushion Enthusiast
Silver Member
Just had a great transaction with tinh339. He was a great guy to deal with. He asked a fair price, for a very nice carom cue from Dieckman. I'd be happy to make another deal with tinh339.
thanks,
Jamie

Red Five

Registered
Bought a cue from mErViN

I just bought a Bebot Bautista cue from Mervin Bautista, and he was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Communication was great, and the cue is amazing. Shipping was extremely fast taking just 2 days from the Philippines to California by FedEx. He's a great guy, and I'll definitely be dealing with him again when I want to have a custom Bebot cue made.

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bought Books / DVD from Mr3Cushion.. Bill Smith

Bought Books / DVD from Mr3Cushion.. (Bill Smith). I want to acknowledge a great transaction, not to mention outstanding Book and DVD. A shipping issue about the the packs can up and Mr3Cushion handle the issue as professional, as expected.

Buying from Mr3Cushion was a joy and a two thumps up!!!!!!!!!!

Thank Bill

redsvan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Huebler 2 shafts from jmd

bought a nice huebler from david donovan but the post were made by jmd
anyway no problems nice cue fast shipping to sweden

thanks

MightyCustomCue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bought a damaged Lee Peppers titlist conversion on the secondary market. I contacted Lee and sent the cue for evaluation and repair. Lee was professional and did a quality job on the repair.

Also contracted 2 Shades Cases for a custom 3x6 tooled case; have not received case yet but Juan has been a pleasure doing business with. He sent me photos of progress and asked plenty of questions along the way.

So far so good...

BradenK

My Thight HURTS!!!
Silver Member
This is a bit late, but well deserved.

I had a recent transaction with Mike from QualityCues. I traded my cue, plus some cash, for one of his cues. Mike was really great to deal with. Completely honest, easy to contact, friendly, and patient. And he traded/sold me an awesome cue. Anyone out there looking for top tier cues at good, fair prices(in my opinion), please look at Quality Cues. An absolute pleasure to work with. Thanks once again, Mike.

Braden Kearney

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
hi braden

i am happy for the transaction that you had with mike from quality cues
if your thraed was in responce to my threads im not that mike from qualitycues im mortuarymike.
but Good for Mike from qualitycues for being stand up man.
mike

BradenK

My Thight HURTS!!!
Silver Member
MightyCustomCues and Pooldawg and plshrk

I recently had transactions with these thjree Azers, and all three were great to deal with. I have only been a part of the community here for a few months, but it has been a really good few months. All of my transactions have been excellent. The azers mentioned above were all so very easy to contact, very good communication, and very prompt delivery. I wish everything in my life was as smooth as my transactions here. Thanks everyone!!

And to mortuarymike, thanks for the nice words, but my thread was not in response to you. I was just a little late in saying some much deserved good words about Mike from Qualitycues.

Braden

BradenK

My Thight HURTS!!!
Silver Member
pyrrhomaniac

Had a recent transaction with pyrr, and I can honestly say, I have never had that much fun selling something in my life. He was very graciuos, easy to contact, and very prompt with payment. And, he overpaid. He haggled me to a price, and then sent a money order for the original asking price, telling me that he simply loved to haggle. That is a very stand up guy in my book.

Now, I understand he has since been banned. I will neither defend, nor condone any party's actions in this particular case. I have come to know the person whose username is pyrrhomaniac, and I like him a great deal. I think the whole situation around the events that led to him being banned are extremely unfortunate, especially to AZ as a whole. I have witnessed quite a bit of petty and childish behavior on the site from a number of different people, and every time I feel it is unfortunate. I realize, however, that many of these transactions are very costly to people, and I can certainly understand how tempers may run high. I pray that anyone who reads this does not mistakingly think that I am being judgmental, or trying to preach. I will be the first to admit that I can be both childish and petty, among my many other flaws. I would just like to see people try their best to show us all how our love of everything pool brings out the very best in us, and makes us the wonderfully unique sub-society we are.

And last, I would like to extend my sincere thanks to everyone here at AZ. You all have managed to inject some much needed new life into me, and I will always be grateful for it!

Braden Kearney

dave sutton

Banned
Great post Braden. It is unfortunate how some so called "respected" members act. Some people think bc they can spend money on a cue that they are worth of respect and that is not the case. Some are just not good people. They put on this veneer as being big time but they are not.

I am also guilty of having a big mouth however the difference between me and them is I dont look to start nonsense. I come into a situation respectful. When I get mouthy I am usually driven to that point. I shouldnt let myself get to that point but sometimes I can't help it.

To stick with the thread. Cyrex received a refund for his order and I wish him the best. He is a very good guy

BradenK

My Thight HURTS!!!
Silver Member
Dave Sutton

Dave,

I do not know the whole situation about cyrex, or any other members for that matter, but I would like to say that I thought it was very respectful that you went through the trouble of locating him for his refund.

And, from the pictures I have seen, it looks like you make some very nice cues. Maybe I'll get to hit one some day. Take care!

Sorry if I hijacked this thred at all. It was not my intention.

Braden

lexgideon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just bought my runde schon from lawman888, a very nice guy to deal with, smooth transcation.
first purchase over az...:thumbup:

Fat Ivory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bushwacker, buyer

My second dealing with Gary Nolan, very smooth transac.
Sheesh, if they could all be this easy...