Buyer / Seller transaction report

Raecarmia

"Only the finest"
Silver Member
Vincent..wow!!!

WOW...You are some piece of work...I send you the tips you wanted and send you ten extra at no cost...then you send me back some tips and kept the ones i sent you for free and ask for a refund...OK, I let it slide and have allowed you to slander my name on this forum long enough....I don't feel i owe you jack....If you want to send back all the tips I sent you, then I'll send you a refund...thats the kind of thanks I get for trying to be nice to you..Thanks but no thanks.... and yes i did offer to refund your money in the past, but after looking at what you sent back to me and the slander you really don't deserve my comments or any money from me. I have never had any problems dealing with anyone else on this forum but you. If you think your actions are noble then maybe I am wrong. Maybe, I should have handled this sooner and told you how I really felt about the situation, but I was biting my tounge thinking this was not the place to express my feelings about the "transaction". I want to settle this once and for all. Do whats right.

Merry Flippin Christmas!

Gary Crane

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
smooth transactions

Raecarmia or gary
did a trade smooth trouble free transaction i really like the cue i got from gary come to find out gary lives in my old stomping grounds.
gary is a honest azer..................................................
also knows alot about cues.

alot of wierd transactions going on people are trying to get stuff for free or they damage the product so they can get it cheaper or send it back i know of 4 other sellers that this is happened to here in the last 30 days

in my opinion gary is 100% in my books

mbj

"Burl" Ives approves
Silver Member
Just bought a new Cory Barnhart cue off of Joe - bamacues. Very nice gentleman, very accommodating and a beautiful cue

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy buyer

I ordered a case from Brian ( Cuemonster) it was the 1st. time I ever purchased anything thru AZ, and i must say it went very very well.I was notified when he received my check and also notified the day he mauled out my case. It arrived on time and was wrapped with excellent care. The case was in better condition then even stated. I was very pleased with the whole transaction and would look forward with doing busn. with cuemonster again in the future.

blues

Registered
Transaction With SCCues

Just like to say I bought a cue from SCCues and the experience couldn't have been better, great gent to do business with. thank you

2rgrbn

"Sua Sponte"
Silver Member
Just completed a trade with Michael (Cues for Christ), everything was exactly as described it was a very good transaction.

devorator

Ipoolmyheart@thetable
Silver Member
Trade

Nice trade i Had with George aka magix. Very very nice man and everything goes like he said. Appreciate.

jgobigred

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tjsupra2003

I just bought a cue from tjsupra2003 and went very smooth. He was also very helpful as he gave me some advice on selling one of my cues. Great person to deal with, cue was in even better condition than described and he even threw in a free little case. Don't hesitate to do business with him!

tjsupra2003

NY Cue Dealers
Silver Member
Thanks for the post. Great all around transaction.
Hope to continue business in the future.
Rich
NY CUE DEALERS...

jgobigred

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bad English

I just bought an ob-1 from bad English, he was very easy to work with, shipped it very quickly, was well packaged and as described, great communication. I recommend buying from him any time!

bad english

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just bought an ob-1 from bad English, he was very easy to work with, shipped it very quickly, was well packaged and as described, great communication. I recommend buying from him any time!

Thanks for the kind words. It was a pleasure; it was a very effortless transaction. I hope to get the chance to do it again.

ABall

Right behind you...
Silver Member
I am writing this to warn everyone not to deal with homer.......edited......nevermind, homer is now banned because he was an already banned forum member.

Last edited:

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I recently purchased a Bill Frey Titlist Conversion from Nick Serdula and couldn't be more pleased. Nick was great to deal with and was very honest about the description of the cue and the hit. It was shipped promptly and packed very well. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Nick again.

Joqpub4

AZB GOLD
Silver Member
KRB Sailing

Recently purchased a Bryan Mordt Brazilian Rosewood cue from KRB Sailing.

Transaction was awesome, received the cue before I expected to. It was as described, packaging was perfect and in all respects, excellent transaction.

CrownCityCorey

Sock it to 'em!
Silver Member
d1pierce - beware of newbie

This is the first negative iTrader I've issued...

d1pierce backed out of a done deal w/zero communication. Simply cancelled PayPal invoice with out explanation. Newbie joined only a week ago - beware!

Joqpub4

AZB GOLD
Silver Member
BCM Brazilian Rosewood Shaft

Recently purchased a 3rd shaft from KRBSailing...

Transaction was swift and handled well.

Thanks Ken, great to deal with...

Joqpub4

AZB GOLD
Silver Member
Chuck Starkey BEM/Ebony Ferruless LD Shaft

Awesome cue, great price, fast shipping...

Chuck was great to deal with. The quality in the cue is first rate. Definitely worth it for those looking for something quality at an outstanding price!

Thank You Chuck!

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
transaction

I sold a cue to a fellow azer who's cues were stolen.
Because of the sudden problem we agreed on a payment plan.
The day before I shipped he recovered his cues and called me and told me he had got his old cues back,and if i was still willing to do payments.

These plans seem to go to sh!t in a heart beat.
and there was a delay, but Warfdiesel kepted his promise and he made the last payment on the cue today.
It is nice to deal with people that their word is everything.
Thank you Gary W
MMike

warfdiesel

Getting Better
Silver Member
I sold a cue to a fellow azer who's cues were stolen.
Because of the sudden problem we agreed on a payment plan.
The day before I shipped he recovered his cues and called me and told me he had got his old cues back,and if i was still willing to do payments.

These plans seem to go to sh!t in a heart beat.
and there was a delay, but Warfdiesel kepted his promise and he made the last payment on the cue today.
It is nice to deal with people that their word is everything.
Thank you Gary W
MMike

Thanks again Mike. I'm sorry about the delay. Thanks for being so patient. For anyone looking for a great guy to deal with look up Mike. Top notch. Thanks again.

jackiestax

Banned
Just to note that I sold Ross a case and didn't ask for payment up front. No problem, payment came in right away too along with a very nice note.

It's nice to have a little trust among our friends here. It makes life a lot more enjoyable.

I often say that, in my entire life I have found complete strangers to be the most trustworthy. I have only ever gotten screwed by my friends and relatives!;)

Chris

my first business at az billiards with someone named Fast and Loose, and everythings good.
thanks.

Attachments

• ww2123.jpg
    ww2123.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 360