View Single Post
Old
  (#77)
matteroner
AzB Silver Member
matteroner has a reputation beyond reputematteroner has a reputation beyond reputematteroner has a reputation beyond reputematteroner has a reputation beyond reputematteroner has a reputation beyond reputematteroner has a reputation beyond reputematteroner has a reputation beyond reputematteroner has a reputation beyond reputematteroner has a reputation beyond reputematteroner has a reputation beyond reputematteroner has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-13-2011, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by metmot View Post
There's a lot more to almost everything than I can imagine. That's why I imagine things as simply as I can and learn from there. And you're right, the reason I came to my conclusions is because there are scarcely written instructions to be found so I simply had to figure it out, right or wrong. My response was to the guy who your tutorial brought DIY despair, not as a criticism of any kind. Had I had the resource of this thread first I may never even have gotten my straight edge involved. Being new to this forum I see you share your experience and knowlege here selflessly which I admire. Your pictorial thread here on fixing up the GC2 with the rail extensions was awesome. I would like to purchase any DVD's you have produced. Where and how may I do this? Thanks,

John
the thing is ...if you follow the directions your table will be level....trust me I was going through the steps ...and was like this is redundant or why the heck am doing this .....but I followed exactly and the results were perfect ....so there may be easier and quicker ways of doing it ...but this is an easy to follow manual ...and you can't argue with the results.

I think your system with the straight edge would work great if the slates themselves were flat and true ...but they are not ....so a method that takes the average flatness is what you need and I think this is what this system achieves ..