View Single Post
Old
  (#24)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-09-2019, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
So this ^^^ does not contradict the OP in the slightest. You cite a report concerning only federal income tax, for 2016, under the old federal tax rates. It has literally nothing to do with the OP report.

The OP report is about the total effective tax rate (considering taxing at all governmental levels), NOW, after the federal tax rate changes. And, as it says, this is the first time this has happened: that THE very richest people (top 400) had THE very lowest effective total tax rate of any taxed group.

So, saying that wasn't so three years ago is an entirely non sequitur supposed rebuttal, that has no rebuttal power to it. As in, zero relevancy whatsoever. What, did you think it was some kind of powerful refutal or something?
Sure it does.
It provides perspective.

Some people would snivel about the tax rate for the wealthy being to little if it were at 100%.

It is always entertaining to see jealousy raise its ugly head.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Yep. Sev is smarter than you all."
"I dont know much."
"I'm just a flea along for the ride."--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev