My new Anniversary; A real barn find!!!

Bob 14:1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think we all can search our youth, and buried therein lies our own personal version of a Red Ryder BB gun. Since I saw my first Anniversary in the early sixties, this illusive table has been mine.

It's taken me almost exactly fifty years for my dream to come to fruition, but I have to say the wait was well worth it.

I owe a huge debt of gratitude to Steve from http://www.coloradopooltables.com/ for sourcing such an exceptional, nine foot, drop pocket example, and for an equally superb installation.

I consider the Anniversary to be arguably one of the finest tables ever made, and this table is just simply a pristine surviving original. Installed since new in a single private residence, I am now the 2nd owner. It's just as nice as the photos show, and aside from some new blue/green Simonis 860 and Steve's complimentary upgrade to the best Artemis cushions, this table honestly presents as nearly new; right down to the perfect original leg decals by the Model DC impressions.

The move from Orlando to Denver was not easy, but let it snow, let it snow!!! I'm one happy camper!!!

Thank you again, Steve! DSC_10071.JPG

DSC_10081.JPG

DSC_10091.JPG

DSC_10121.JPG

DSC_10131.JPG

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
And you're right Bob, what a beautiful table that is and always will be.

I think anyone in their right mind would die to have one that is as great a condition as yours is now. Me knows that I would.

Looks like you have plenty of space to make a nice rec room around that table. Get at her.

JAMSGOLF

Golf & Pool-I'm addicted!
Silver Member
My Gawd! That really is an absolutely beautiful table! Congratulations!

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i have owned a few anniversary tables and centenniels and gold crowns
for a home table the anniversary is probably the best for looks,they all play the same

you won't beat it
enjoy yourself

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I think we all can search our youth, and buried therein lies our own personal version of a Red Ryder BB gun. Since I saw my first Anniversary in the early sixties, this illusive table has been mine.

It's taken me almost exactly fifty years for my dream to come to fruition, but I have to say the wait was well worth it.

I owe a huge debt of gratitude to Steve from http://www.coloradopooltables.com/ for sourcing such an exceptional, nine foot, drop pocket example, and for an equally superb installation.

I consider the Anniversary to be arguably one of the finest tables ever made, and this table is just simply a pristine surviving original. Installed since new in a single private residence, I am now the 2nd owner. It's just as nice as the photos show, and aside from some new blue/green Simonis 860 and Steve's complimentary upgrade to the best Artemis cushions, this table honestly presents as nearly new; right down to the perfect original leg decals by the Model DC impressions.

The move from Orlando to Denver was not easy, but let it snow, let it snow!!! I'm one happy camper!!!

Thank you again, Steve! View attachment 245985

View attachment 245986

View attachment 245987

View attachment 245988

View attachment 245989

But, why the Olhausen drop pockets?:grin:

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow! You struck gold in them there hills. That table is a beauty. What a nice pool room too! Thanks for sharing with us. I wanna play.
Best Regards,
Lock N Load.

mnero

Registered
Beautiful Anniversary

Great Table. If any one else is envious I have a fully restored 9 foot drop pocket Anniversary just like this one in central Texas for sale. Down sizing and it breaks my heart to see it go. $3500. Call me 972-935-3673

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I learned how to play on this model table back in NJ in the early 60's.The pool room I hung out in had 8 of these. Brings back a lot of memories.
I played a lot of straight pool back then and ran 101 balls on a fairly soft Anniversary table.
There is a bar called the Skylark lounge on Broadway in Denver that has a mint Anniversary table upstairs.
Hope you enjoy it,its a beauty.

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
There is poolroom by me that has about 8 . nIce tables but omg the pockets are so dam big ....

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is poolroom by me that has about 8 . nIce tables but omg the pockets are so dam big ....

I learned how to play on these tables and the first time I played on a gold crown I had a hard time until I figured out that shooting a ball down a rail you had to hit it cleaner. Yes these tables were pretty easy.