Wts predator/mezz designed se 10 brand new stickers still on

BackToIt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
CHECK OUT THE GALLERY I ADDED HERE ON AZ DEDICATED TO THIS LITTLE GEM, ONE OF MY FAVORITE PRODUCTION CUES -LINK BELOW. STILL BRAND NEW AND PERFECT...THIS BEAUTY IS AT THE PROM AND ON THE WALL...ANYBODY GONNA ASK HER TO DANCE?
Link to album
http://forums.azbilliards.com/album.php?albumid=1470
[/B]
PHP:
hi
For sale :grin: BRAND NEW :grin:predator SE10 LIMITED EDITION OF 100 (number 85/100) Never played ~pristine condition ~ stickers still intact ~ 314 2 Shaft ~ Moori Tip ~ Serious offers only. This is a beautiful Mezz design which is noted on the butt next to the edition number. Please PM me with offers. No trades please.

Predator special edition cues by Mezz Cues Just 100 of each have been handcrafted and numbered as part of a limited series created exclusively for Predator by Mezz-Japan. Special Edition 10 is comprised of a Birdseye Maple forearm with a Gabon Ebony, Tulipwood and Micarta inlayed sleeve.

PRICE REDUCTION $1325.00
-will entertain reasonable offers from all serious buyers.
ANDY

Attachments

• 2012-09-26_21-00-07_793.jpg
    2012-09-26_21-00-07_793.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 2,980
  • 2012-09-26_21-00-30_166.jpg
    2012-09-26_21-00-30_166.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 1,942
Last edited:

BackToIt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
pics coming tonight...thanks for looking...

Pics on the way...thanks for looking. This cue is really beautiful. Ebony, micarta, tulipwood and curly maple.

BackToIt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Early morning bump for an awesome, NEW Predator that's one of 100 and I would bet this is the last one that's NEW!

Predator special edition cues by Mezz Cues Just 100 of each have been handcrafted and numbered as part of a limited series created exclusively for Predator by Mezz-Japan. Special Edition 10 is comprised of a Birdseye Maple forearm with a Gabon Ebony, Tulipwood and Micarta inlayed sleeve.

LHP5

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Good Seller Here

I bought the Predator 2 listed by BackToIt on another thread. He listed that cue as 100% New. The condition IS absolutely perfect. The cue is practically brand new. No signs of use at all. It was like I went back to 1999 and bought a new Predator 2.

I have no doubt that this SE-10 is exactly as described. If he says the cue is new and unhit, the cue WILL be new and unhit. Can't say enough good things about my transaction with him. Andy might be a new seller here, but his first customer is 100% satisfied. If any buyer has any questions regarding Andy's credibility just ask me.

Last edited:

BackToIt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
BumP for a NiCe cUe...BRaND nEw

PM me with offers...how can you go wrong? Way under retail for a stick over six years old, still new condition (unused aka PERFECT) and one of a hundred...already appreciated in value over Blue Book. You':cool:re buying equity!!!!!!!!

BackToIt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Great price for ltd edt. Mezz produced predator cue!!!!

Midweek bump to find a good home and someone who will take this pretty girl out every once in awhile..thought she was sold...several emails and lots of questions...the potential buyer (they who shall remain nameless) cannot be found :(...oh well. Let's try this again!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for looking!!!!
Andy

DirtyIrish

Not even close to the OGs
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Se-10

Hi
Could you tell what number of 100 is it?
And has it been registered with Predator ?
Thanks
Irish

BackToIt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Sure....

85/100 and no, never registered. I purchased directly from a small pool hall struggling so I lucked out and got this one and a couple others. Thanks for your interest.
Andy

DirtyIrish

Not even close to the OGs
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Gotta throw my two cents worth

Hi Y,all
I just got my SE-10 back stolen about 3years ago!
I posted it here on the stolen cues subject wasn't 8 mo later my baby is back in my hands,I had three JP's made for it and when the unfortunate fella who was duped into buying it met me at a pool hall and I told him "I can tell if the JP's are still on it if it is mine" (the freaking THIEF did not look in the bag good enough cause he missed the second shaft!) long story longer before he could get it out to check the # it was just like the nite it was stolen! Anyway it is not over I now know what pawn shop bought it originally and I am going to do everything the law will allow.the only way the owner is NOT going to be charged is if he gives the pot fella who bought it to sell,gets his money back and he contacts me (the owner)@ dirtyi.baker@gmail.com.
WHEW,all that for this if you can afford it $1400.00 is cheap money for that beauty.
If you want a piece of pool history,buy it
If you want a GREAT player buy it
I have split my playing time between my SE-10 and a 1 of 1 Jacoby when I retire it I will send it off to predator!
Sorry about the long diatribe but had to say my piece about the playing of the cue IT IS AWESOME!
John

BackToIt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
offer on cue

Yes, the cue is still available and in advertised condition. I appreciate your generous offer however I paid full retail for the cue and couldn't suffer a loss of of that much. I would sell it for 1350.00 shipped/ payment via PayPal gift if you would consider that acceptable.
Thanks very much for your inquiry and I hope to do business with you regarding this item.
Kind Regards,
Andy