View Single Post
Old
  (#4)
cookie man
AzB Silver Member
cookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

04-21-2020, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyT View Post
I was one of the fortunate 12 that Gene generously gave a lesson to. I was dumbfounded to find out that with pocketing balls I am left eye dominant while right eye dominant for all other aiming actions.

Gene was a patient teacher who has a gift for explaining his way of pocketing balls easier. His methods are for real and anyone who wonders how did I miss that or sees certain shots with doubt should investigate Gene's methods.

I have no doubt that by using Perfect Aim to sight my shots it will help me become a better player.

Thanks Gene for sharing your knowledge and time,I wish I would have had this info years ago.

TommyT
Gene is very very good and knowledgeable. His info is pure gold.