View Single Post
Old
  (#9)
genomachino
AzB Silver Member
genomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

04-21-2020, 11:17 PM

Just sent out a batch today.
But I highly recommend anyone buying a dvd right now to do the free phone and now video also lesson. Once someone learns this they understand how rediculous it is to try and play pool without. 5 years ago i was ready to go on shark tank with this and was going to the show but declined. Being able to do this with skype, facebook live and duo is going to make this crazy again. And i am as healthy as a bull again. Actually better than before. Up up and away with Perfect aim. Take advantage and call me for the free lesson with skype....