View Single Post
Forgot a very important thing to show you...
Old
  (#10)
genomachino
AzB Silver Member
genomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

Forgot a very important thing to show you... - 04-22-2020, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyT View Post
I was one of the fortunate 12 that Gene generously gave a lesson to. I was dumbfounded to find out that with pocketing balls I am left eye dominant while right eye dominant for all other aiming actions.

Gene was a patient teacher who has a gift for explaining his way of pocketing balls easier. His methods are for real and anyone who wonders how did I miss that or sees certain shots with doubt should investigate Gene's methods.

I have no doubt that by using Perfect Aim to sight my shots it will help me become a better player.

Thanks Gene for sharing your knowledge and time,I wish I would have had this info years ago.

TommyT
Hi Tom, I forgot a very very important thing to show you during our video lesson. Being left eye dominant it has to do with putting a lot of right or left English. Just give me a call and we can go over it on facebook internet or just over the phone with you by the table. I'm talking to larry after 7:00.