View Single Post
You need to talk to LarryL. Happy camper...
Old
  (#13)
genomachino
AzB Silver Member
genomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

You need to talk to LarryL. Happy camper... - 04-23-2020, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyT View Post
I was one of the fortunate 12 that Gene generously gave a lesson to. I was dumbfounded to find out that with pocketing balls I am left eye dominant while right eye dominant for all other aiming actions.

Gene was a patient teacher who has a gift for explaining his way of pocketing balls easier. His methods are for real and anyone who wonders how did I miss that or sees certain shots with doubt should investigate Gene's methods.

I have no doubt that by using Perfect Aim to sight my shots it will help me become a better player.

Thanks Gene for sharing your knowledge and time,I wish I would have had this info years ago.

TommyT
I did the video lesson with Larry and it was touch and go but after he saw a few things and could see I knew what i was doing it just took off. He was seeing the shots as good as possible because they were going right in the hole and it put a big old smile on his face. Nice guy Larry and a very knowledgeable player. Now that we got his eyes right no telling how high he can go with his game. It will deffinitely be more fun. Thanks for letting him know. Hope your shooting well also.