View Single Post
All over the country last 2 days....
Old
  (#14)
genomachino
AzB Silver Member
genomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

All over the country last 2 days.... - 04-24-2020, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iusedtoberich View Post
I bought his dvd, has it been 15 years ago now? Definitely over 10. Man how time flies. I thought it was the best thing since sliced bread. Also met Gene at DCC one year and he gave me an in-person lesson when I had some questions for him. I kind of feel I need a refresher now. Good stuff for sure. He is also one of the most passionate people about pool. Gets everyone motivated!
I will be teaching Steve Yawn Perfect Aim today in Washington. Yesterday I was in Colorado at around 8:00 PM and earlier I was in Florida teaching Larry Lansman at around 4:00. The day before that I was up in the northeast working with TommyT from AZ Billiards. This is some crazy stuff and the results are off the charts. These guys probably got more out of this that if I was there in person. Most of them I have been doing with Facebook video and one I did with Skype. All we need is a phone, some way to mount the phone so it is on the table and some headphones to hear with. it's as simple as that and I am doing the Full Perfect Aim lessons for half price. This isolation time has created some innovative things and this is one of them. Who would have thought. I'm doing 2 or 3 a day and like I said the lessons are half price so now is the time. Got a table at home give me a call. I'll teach you how to use that table. 7155638712 If I'm doing a lesson leave a message and I will call you back.