Where's Glen Hancock (Therealkingcobra)?!?

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Knock, knock.

"Who's there?"

"I'm looking for Glen."

"Glen's not home. What do you want?"

"I want my rails and my money back."

"Glen's not home. We have no rails and we have no money. We only have glue. Do you need glue?"

"I don't want no stinkin' glue. I want my rails and my money."

"But it's really good glue. You sure you don't want some glue?"

"Are you sure Glen isn't there?"

"Yes. Glen isn't here."

"Where did he go and when will he be back?"

"I don't know. He went looking for Dennis Searing. Dennis has somebody's cue and and won't send it back."

"What has that got to do with my rails and money?"

"Are you sure you don't want some glue?"

1. (knock knock).
2. Who's there?
1. It's Glen!
2. Glen's not here.
1. IT'S GLEN!!
2. GLEN'S NOT HERE!!
1. It's me, GLEN!
2. Glen's not here!
1. Let me in, I'm Glen.
2. I said Glen's not here!
1. I'M GLEN! OPEN THE FUC'ING DOOR!
2. Glen's not here. :)

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
Successful guys like Phil Swift didn't get to where they are by playing nice.

Attachments

• 20200220_174321.jpg
    20200220_174321.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 647

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hehe I think so, ripped the head of the snake right off and kept a runnen

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I watched them fight one time in Bangkok. I was sure the Cobra was going to kill that little squirrel looking thing, but oh how wrong I was. The mongoose was too fast and after a few minutes of darting in and out he got that cobra by the neck and ripped it open. The snake's head went limp. He was dead!

The guy who put them in the cage took donations from the spectators and offered to sell the pair stuffed to whoever wanted them. I asked him what he would do about the cobra's neck and he said he would sew it back up. I paid him $20 and got them from him a few days later. I packed them in a box and shipped it to my home in L.A. That box was waiting for me when I returned a couple of months later. I kept them on display for many years afterward, finally getting rid of them a few years ago when they had deteriorated too much. I should have put them in a glass case and I never did. :embarrassed2:

jalapus logan

be all. and supports it to
Silver Member
I watched them fight one time in Bangkok. I was sure the Cobra was going to kill that little squirrel looking thing, but oh how wrong I was. The mongoose was too fast and after a few minutes of darting in and out he got that cobra by the neck and ripped it open. The snake's head went limp. He was dead!

The guy who put them in the cage took donations from the spectators and offered to sell the pair stuffed to whoever wanted them. I asked him what he would do about the cobra's neck and he said he would sew it back up. I paid him $20 and got them from him a few days later. I packed them in a box and shipped it to my home in L.A. That box was waiting for me when I returned a couple of months later. I kept them on display for many years afterward, finally getting rid of them a few years ago when they had deteriorated too much. I should have put them in a glass case and I never did. :embarrassed2:

Rikki tikki tavi!

Ron Padilla

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ya them little basters are fast, every now and then they’ll get struck, but it’s them or one little other critter that are immune? But I could be wrong!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1. (knock knock).
2. Who's there?
1. It's Glen!
2. Glen's not here.
1. IT'S GLEN!!
2. GLEN'S NOT HERE!!
1. It's me, GLEN!
2. Glen's not here!
1. Let me in, I'm Glen.
2. I said Glen's not here!
1. I'M GLEN! OPEN THE FUC'ING DOOR!
2. Glen's not here. :)

GMTA.

I was thinking of that Cheech and Chong skit when I wrote mine.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member

Seems kinda crappy to kill the Mongoose after winning the fight to the death.

I woulda told him to wait till a Mongoose died and ship that one to me, but to set that one free.

The ProRailbird

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Hey Jay,

Next time you go to Bangkok take some Real King Cobra Glue with you. Explain to the guy that it's saving pool in America...and mending limp headed cobras...well, when it's not busy sedating them that is. He'll probably trade you a couple more trophies for the glue.

Win-win:D

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
probably like the lobster in the restaurants

Seems kinda crappy to kill the Mongoose after winning the fight to the death.

I woulda told him to wait till a Mongoose died and ship that one to me, but to set that one free.

It's probably like the lobster in the tank at the seafood restaurants. They put one or two bigger ones in there so people can feel like they are getting over. Naturally most people pick a bigger lobster. They snatch one out of the freezer and if any customer complains, "they always look bigger in the water!"

Probably plenty of mongeese around. They stuff whichever one is handy. I suspect most people are pulling for the mongoose so you need a winner.

Responding to other people's comments about venom, if the cobra bites the mongoose it will die assuming it gets some venom in it. Honey badgers sometimes survive repeated cobra bites as was shown on a video. The honey badger killed a big cobra but was bit several times. The badger wobbled off, "man what a headrush!" Finally plunked over on his side for several hours. Scratch one honey badger. Nope! After chilling awhile he got up and went to find something else to jack with.

Hu

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's probably like the lobster in the tank at the seafood restaurants. They put one or two bigger ones in there so people can feel like they are getting over. Naturally most people pick a bigger lobster. They snatch one out of the freezer and if any customer complains, "they always look bigger in the water!"

Probably plenty of mongeese around. They stuff whichever one is handy. I suspect most people are pulling for the mongoose so you need a winner.

Responding to other people's comments about venom, if the cobra bites the mongoose it will die assuming it gets some venom in it. Honey badgers sometimes survive repeated cobra bites as was shown on a video. The honey badger killed a big cobra but was bit several times. The badger wobbled off, "man what a headrush!" Finally plunked over on his side for several hours. Scratch one honey badger. Nope! After chilling awhile he got up and went to find something else to jack with.

Hu

Honey Badgers don't give a FVCK!!!!

The ProRailbird

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The badger wobbled off, "man what a headrush!" Finally plunked over on his side for several hours. Scratch one honey badger. Nope! After chilling awhile he got up and went to find something else to jack with.

Honey Badgers don't give a FVCK!!!!

After reading these posts, it occurred to me that "The Real Honey Badger" would have been a better username for Glen.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
The simple version will be;

"Honey."

Would that name fit him at all? I have never seen this RKC character but I imagine him as sort of a hulking/brooding type, hairy, with black hair kinda long and breathes heavily out of his nose, most likely with thumbs turned in towards the body while standing at rest.

This is pure guesswork on my part from reading stuff on the internet and imagining a redneck doing work while drinking a king cobra in cut off jean shorts and a Mankind T-shirt. I may be way off base