Project Tomahawk ferrule material.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
All shipped

Thanks to all. All paid orders have shipped. Approximately 18 feet available. :thumbup:
Best regards.
Joe P.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Tomahawk

Approximately 17ft., in stock. I will not be shipping any material from June 3rd, thru June 12th. My thanks to all who have ordered. :cool:
Regards.
j2

daxe

custom cues & repair
Silver Member
Project Tomahawk ferrule material

I sent you a paypal on the 5/11 am waiting on your reponse for two ft.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member

I think you might want to recheck that. My PayPal account shows no payment received from you, on May 11th.
Regards.
Joe P.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Payment received

Dan, your PM box is full. The payment you sent today has been received. Your material will ship in the morning. Approximately 15 Ft. left in stock.
Thank you sincerely.
Joe P.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Tomahawk update

Approximately 15ft., still available.
j2

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'll take 2 feet.

PM sent. Thank you! Please be sure to send a shipping address, in case one isn't automatically attached to your payment.
Regards.
Joe P.

Last edited:

Remy

Fear none, respect all.
Silver Member
I bought a 6 inch rod and had a local cue maker replace the juma ferrule on my Pierce cue and I really like it. The hit does seem crisper and the deflection is a bit less than juma. It also does seem to stay cleaner.

My friend the cue maker bought a couple of feet for himself and he likes it a lot too. He is now using it on his personal cue and has been raving about it ever since.
I bought another 6 inches and had Joe ship it to Jeff Olney to put it on a couple of cues he's making for me.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I bought a 6 inch rod and had a local cue maker replace the juma ferrule on my Pierce cue and I really like it. The hit does seem crisper and the deflection is a bit less than juma. It also does seem to stay cleaner.

My friend the cue maker bought a couple of feet for himself and he likes it a lot too. He is now using it on his personal cue and has been raving about it ever since.
I bought another 6 inches and had Joe ship it to Jeff Olney to put it on a couple of cues he's making for me.

Thank you for the feedback Remy. :cool:
Joe P.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Happy Memorial day weekend to all

All currently paid orders will ship in the morning. Only 3.5 feet left in stock.
Thank you to all who've ordered.
All the best. :cool:
Joe P.