Clash Of The Titans 2

labatt ice rod

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's official the Clash of the Titans 2 will take place at Shooters in Toronto Canada on Nov 2-4. Shooters,Lespot and CPA east Toronto is proud to announce that Alex Pagulayan,Shane Vanboening and Efren Reyes have all confirmed that they will attend! The 4th player is still to be announced. For those who missed last years event the replay can be found on inside pool mag or on youtube. You can Facebook Rod Babin or John Croft for more info.

Last edited:

mbj

"Burl" Ives approves
Silver Member
they were talking about that on one of the streams I was watching ... sounds freakin amazing

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I know some of these people....
..but who is this Efren you speak of?:confused::cool::)

labatt ice rod

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you are close to the Toronto Area this is a must see event. We are still working on the ticket prices

pooladdiction

shut up and rack em
Silver Member
This is great news. I really liked the first one and now with efren, wow. IMO APA 9 ball is superior to standard 9 ball. It combines 9 ball and straight pool.

champ2107

Banned
im there!!!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: November, wtf? thats too long :( i will be chatting shane and efren up! They can stay at my place! i will get some good info of them!!

Last edited:

KMRUNOUT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is super exciting! I loved watching the last one. I really believe that the concept of the pros playing the exact same game that the amateurs play is the way pool should be moving.

I recommend you stick with the race to 75, maybe adjust the number of sets.

Holy crap, I bet Efren on a bar table is silly. Any breaking issues will be gone. I think he is likely to run a set or two. Can't wait to watch!!

KMRUNOUT

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
I'm only 1600 miles away. Pretty sure we will make this one.
Some great seat sales if one books early.

labatt ice rod

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is super exciting! I loved watching the last one. I really believe that the concept of the pros playing the exact same game that the amateurs play is the way pool should be moving.

I recommend you stick with the race to 75, maybe adjust the number of sets.

Holy crap, I bet Efren on a bar table is silly. Any breaking issues will be gone. I think he is likely to run a set or two. Can't wait to watch!!

KMRUNOUT

Still working on set length. Shane told me last year he would like to see a longer race something like race to 1 game 250pts and he would like to see a pro event with this format. And Efren on a bar box will be sick and i love the no pushout and no jump cue rule

champ2107

Banned
you need any free volunteer work leading up to the event, just let me know! i have very flexible hours and always out and about around toronto, i do business all over the city and on my own schedule ;)