Book Finally Coming?

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mr. White, if you had set out to solve CTE and put forth a work like Stan is doing, it wouldn’t happen in 500 years because, frankly, you’re not smart enough visually to get it done.

Connie Shuffett

Dear "Connie." I'm sure you are a very nice person but your insults sound alarmingly similar to you husband, Stan's. He's said that same thing to countless people on AZ.

Anyway, I'll let all this go. I just wanted to get the truth about what's going on with the book. Not sure I achieved that. Your supporters are too afraid to ask too many questions so I thought I'd give it a shot.

justcueit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dear "Connie." I'm sure you are a very nice person but your insults sound alarmingly similar to you husband, Stan's. He's said that same thing to countless people on AZ.

Anyway, I'll let all this go. I just wanted to get the truth about what's going on with the book. Not sure I achieved that. Your supporters are too afraid to ask too many questions so I thought I'd give it a shot.

Mr. White, you must be a miserable sort.

I gave you a perfectly clear update concerning Stan’s book.
All editing and necessary revisions were completed during this past week.
Book design follows. ( No one knows how long that will take.)
Book publication follows. ( Stan has no idea about the publication process length.)
Your book status concern was concisely answered.

Five year book projects are not uncommon at all. Mark Wilson spent 15 years or so on his book. Mark listed on his website in the early 2000s that his book was coming soon. It wasn’t released until 2013. Stan looked forward to Mark’s book for years but never badgered Mark a time.

What’s wrong with you? You’re always whining about Stan this or Stan that. You’re obsessed with this matter. You should be content. You are an advanced player with a straight stroke and can aim as well as anyone one in the world. Yet you’re obsessed with Stan and his work. Go figure.

Connie Shuffett

Last edited:

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What’s wrong with you? You’re always whining about Stan this or Stan that. You’re obsessed with this matter. You should be content. You are an advanced player with a straight stroke and can aim as well as anyone one in the world. Yet you’re obsessed with Stan and his work. Go figure.

Connie Shuffett

You're right, I must be quite dumb. I don't understand what actually took place in the 2+ years between when the book was completed but needed diagrams inserted and now when the book is completed but needs diagrams inserted.

I'm not even going to ask why Stan asks you to post for him. If you stopped insulting me I'd probably just go away much faster. I just tried to go away and then you drag me back with all the insults. I guess I touched a nerve.

PS. Funny how you also edit most of your posts just minutes after posting them up to AZ, just like Stan does.

Last edited:

justcueit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You're right, I must be quite dumb. I don't understand what actually took place in the 2+ years between when the book was completed but needed diagrams inserted and now when the book is completed but needs diagrams inserted.

I'm not even going to ask why Stan asks you to post for him. If you stopped insulting me I'd probably just go away much faster. I just tried to go away and then you drag me back with all the insults. I guess I touched a nerve.

I will help you understand a little of the process.
For up to four years Stan was constantly engaged in writing, revisions, and edits. Along with that Stan was involved in developing 147 diagrams that required many, many edits and revisions. I was directly involved with eight months of photography for getting 358 images. It was an extreme challenge to say the least. When the text, diagrams, and editing were completed, Stan had finished his book in a sense, but not really.

Stan has been working with a professional publishing services company since January of 2019. Professional editing didn’t begin until last May. Editing has just finished.
Now a book designer will take the text and build in the diagrams and the images. And then the actual book publication process begins.

As far as insults go, I can get sassy when needed, but I intend on keeping it classy. THAT is difficult to do when dealing with you because you twist and spin everything about Stan and CTE to suit your fancy. Everyone sees through it, too.

Don’t get your panties in such a wad. Now you’re whining like a little child because I like to edit what I write.

Connie Shuffett

Last edited:

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will help you understand a little of the process.
For up to four years Stan was constantly engaged in writing, revisions, and edits. Along with that Stan was involved in developing 147 diagrams that required many, many edits and revisions. I was directly involved with eight months of photography for getting 358 images. It was an extreme challenge to say least. When the text, diagrams, and editing were completed, Stan had finished his book in a sense, but not really.

Stan has been working with professional publishing services company ksince January of 2019. Professional editing didn’t begin until last May. Editing has just finished.
Now a book designer will take the text and build in the diagrams and the images. And then the actual book publication process begins.

As far as insults go, I can get sassy when needed, but I intend on keeping it classy. THAT is difficult to do when dealing with you because you twist and spin everything about Stan and CTE to suit your fancy. Everyone sees through it, too.

Connie Shuffett

You see me as twisting everything because I'm not accepting vague replies that have the ring of BS, frankly. Your post above was exactly what I was hoping you would come back with, but it took a lot of anger and insults to get there.

Let's leave this conversation on a positive note. You've possibly been so involved in the book production process that you forget about the people who want to buy the book. Some of your ardent supporters have the patience of Job, but why should they have to? A simple, accurate update every few months on fb or even on AZ would be greatly appreciated by everybody, even those who say they are happy just to wait for years without a real update. I think this would help build interest in the book.

Of course, my comments come from the peanut gallery to take or leave as you wish.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don’t get your panties in such a wad. Now you’re whining like a little child because I like to edit what I write.

Connie Shuffett

Funny. I should have waited 10 minutes because you and Stan like to edit everything. You do know that there is a "Preview Post" button down at the bottom, right? You can proofread before you post. I do that with every post which is why I very rarely have to edit anything.

My sentiments from my last post still stand.

justcueit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You see me as twisting everything because I'm not accepting vague replies that have the ring of BS, frankly. Your post above was exactly what I was hoping you would come back with, but it took a lot of anger and insults to get there.

Let's leave this conversation on a positive note. You've possibly been so involved in the book production process that you forget about the people who want to buy the book. Some of your ardent supporters have the patience of Job, but why should they have to? A simple, accurate update every few months on fb or even on AZ would be greatly appreciated by everybody, even those who say they are happy just to wait for years without a real update. I think this would help build interest in the book.

Of course, my comments come from the peanut gallery to take or leave as you wish.

If you think that my update response was vague then you’re crazier than a darn bat. The updates that I posted are concise and as accurate as possible.
It’s time that you seek some mental health professionals concerning your obsession with Stan and his work.
Concerning edits: I will write and edit any way that I please. You’re surely a sick man and in much need of professional help.

Connie Shuffett

Last edited:

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Are you the Head of the CTE Police?

Why in the hell do worry about the book?

You are nothing but an instigator.

There aren't any supporters of Stan that are worried about the book.

It is only you stalkers of Stan and trouble makers.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You need to grow a sense of humor.

As to the Ignore thing: I let all the inmates out of my Ignore bin. (I alluded to that in the Main Forum a few months ago.) I came to learn that trying to ignore insulting comments from repeat offenders didn't accomplish what I had intended. So now, I see everyone's posts and if there is an ad hominem attack directed at moi I can (and will) report it to the administration.

Lou Figueroa
so be careful out there ;-)

Sorry i don't stalk your posts to see whether or not i'm on ignore, just know youve bragged about having me on ignore in the past.
And thanks for the warning, but i'll post what i want whether "moi" likes it or not.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cookie please try to keep up. Stan/Connie said if I wanted a book update then go to facebook. So, I went to facebook and there were no updates. The Bob Nunley comment did come up so I posted it here. Of course, I forgot to check the date of Bob's Post when he said "yesterday." Turns out Bob's post was nearly 3 years ago and according to Stan/Connie's latest post, he's no further along than he was 3 years ago.

Regarding some of the other comments, I wonder if Bob N. would have been so jazzed up over the book if Stan had told him at the time that NO progress would be made for the next 3 years. (No book signing date set just yet! says Bob).

Set a publication date and knock it out! That, or come clean and show a little respect for your supporters and give thema realistic idea of what is happening.

Just my opinion.
Stalking a 3 year old FB post and acting like it was posted last week, pretty sad.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

The supporters are up to date on the book, sorry you aren't and can't handle that fact.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

The supporters are up to date on the book, sorry you aren't and can't handle that fact.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes — it proves I’m a fan of Broadway.

Gail and I saw Rannells and Gad in the original production of “The Book of Mormon” a few years ago. The whole book thing reminded me of the opening number, lol. This spring we’re going to see Patty LuPone in the revival of “Company” and also see the revival of “West Side Story.” And, in the fall we already have tickets to see Hugh Jackman and Sutton Foster in the revival of “The Music Man.”

Lou Figueroa
ya got trouble

Take this to NPR. No one cares that you are going to a couple plays. However in NPR i would be happy to tell you my opinions on plays, people that go to plays, and people that brag about going to plays.

Gerry Williams

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am eagerly awaiting the book release - the work is brilliant to be honest. It does take a lot of effort to master it, which is why some folks just find it easier to bash it than to put the work in. Thanks Stan and Connie!

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry i don't stalk your posts to see whether or not i'm on ignore, just know youve bragged about having me on ignore in the past.
And thanks for the warning, but i'll post what i want whether "moi" likes it or not.

ah, such a bad ass, lol.

Just letting you know the ROE have changed ;-)

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Take this to NPR. No one cares that you are going to a couple plays. However in NPR i would be happy to tell you my opinions on plays, people that go to plays, and people that brag about going to plays.

So sorry but it was part of my answer to your humorless response to an apropos clip of "The Book of Mormon."

(What was it you just said about posting what you want, lol).

The funny thing is that in a recent side bar discussion I was asked if I knew how the Mormons felt about the show. I responded that it was reported in the NYTimes, when the show opened, that Mormons were organizing trips to Broadway to see it. By-and-large they loved it and would laugh along when their tenets were skewed. They were self aware enough to be in on the joke with full awareness that some of their beliefs were pretty far out there.

You should try some of that ;-)

Lou Figueroa