Joe Walsh and his Milgauss.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Sorry...not just wrong section but wrong forum....though I was still browsing a watch forum I frequent...better either get more coffee or take a nap

Last edited:

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
That's okay...I remember a funny radio interview with Joe Walsh. "Ozzie & I played together. Neither of us remember it, but we've seen the posters."

I wonder if either of them play pool? (There...now pool content.)

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
That's okay...I remember a funny radio interview with Joe Walsh. "Ozzie & I played together. Neither of us remember it, but we've seen the posters."

Life's Been Good - 'nuff said.

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
I thought of buying a Rolex....then decided against buying mugger bait.

My work once entailed carrying some pretty large cash deposits for a business.
Never had a problem because I dressed poor...cheap watch, tennie runners, jeans, sweatshirt.

In some areas of the world, muggers wouldn't take just the watch, they'd take the arm.

In a parking lot, I spotted a Maserati coupe. Couldn't resist...left a note on the windshield: "Will it do one eighty-five?".

Last edited:

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I thought of buying a Rolex....then decided against buying mugger bait. My work once entailed carrying some pretty large cash deposits for a business. Never had a problem because I dressed poor...cheap watch, tennie runners, jeans, sweatshirt.

In some areas of the world, muggers wouldn't take just the watch, they'd take the arm.

In a parking lot, I spotted a Maserati coupe. Couldn't resist...left a note on the windshield: "Will it do one eighty-five?".
Yes, they are not for everyone or every situation. I have a feeling Im going to wish I accidentally started an aiming thread.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member

I just put that song on last night on Alexa while I was working out, full blast - still absolutely love it.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Sorry...not just wrong section but wrong forum....though I was still browsing a watch forum I frequent...better either get more coffee or take a nap

Here's my favorite lawyer joke.

A lawyer parks his car and as he's getting out, a truck swerves by and rips off his car door.

The lawyer flags down a passing cop and says:

"OFFICER OFFICER. I'm a lawyer! Go get that white truck, look what he did to my BMW!"

The cop looks at him and says:

"You lawyers are so materialistic, you didn't even notice he ripped off your entire left arm."

The lawyer looks down in horror at his bleeding stump and says:

"MY ROLEX!"

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Giving our age away, we are...love the joke...

Last edited:

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
"I don't remember everything about my life, but I'm very fortunate to have a group of friends I can rely on. They fill in the blanks."

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Here's my favorite lawyer joke.

A lawyer parks his car and as he's getting out, a truck swerves by and rips off his car door.

The lawyer flags down a passing cop and says:

"OFFICER OFFICER. I'm a lawyer! Go get that white truck, look what he did to my BMW!"

The cop looks at him and says:

"You lawyers are so materialistic, you didn't even notice he ripped off your entire left arm."

The lawyer looks down in horror at his bleeding stump and says:

"MY ROLEX!"
Thankful I changed my mind and didn't go to law school or I'd have to take that personally...pool related.

Attachments

• 20201017_151621.jpg
    20201017_151621.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 212

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Thankful I changed my mind and didn't go to law school or I'd have to take that personally...pool related.

Priceless!!!!

Ps. lawyers like that joke, surprisingly most haven't heard it.

Last edited:

woodyosborne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
joe walsh tended bar at the Pioneer Inn in nederland , colo in the 70's for fun when he was in the mountains getting high, i mean making music. there was two bar boxes there if i recall correctly, it was pretty smoky in there.

I wonder if either of them play pool? (There...now pool content.)[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
joe walsh tended bar at the Pioneer Inn in nederland , colo in the 70's for fun when he was in the mountains getting high, i mean making music. there was two bar boxes there if i recall correctly, it was pretty smoky in there.

[/QUOTE]Wonder no more.
6c601797783f6c5b8d99e8ce88954b0a.jpg

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk