Project Tomahawk ferrule material.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the orders. I'm back home now and all packages are shipped.

Keep Peterson busy bump. Thanks again to everyone who continues to support the material, and MVPcues, as it's sole proprietor. Kelly is a great guy. Keep his orders coming. :cool:
Best regards.
Joe P

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
I picked up a Schon with a phenomenal playing custom shaft, and the ferrule is black Tomahawk.
Man it plays good, I don't use it because it's only 12mm.

Some other shafts I had a local cuemaker build turned out great too, and I gave him the white Tomahawk to use.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I picked up a Schon with a phenomenal playing custom shaft, and the ferrule is black Tomahawk.
Man it plays good, I don't use it because it's only 12mm.

Some other shafts I had a local cuemaker build turned out great too, and I gave him the white Tomahawk to use.

Glad you're still enjoying the material Ted. :cool: It's in Kellys capable hands. :smile:

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
A little nudge

A Tomahawk bump for Kelly Peterson. A great guy, with a fantastic product. :)

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bumpity bumpity bump.

Fastest shipper out there, I was shocked when I was notified how quickly it was sent.

Itrader positive worthy any day of the year, I don't even need to receive it to give the itrader due to my confidence.

Thanks again, see you next time.

JC

Coos Cues
Here is white T hawk on a cue I recently completed. Both ends and the ferrule.

Really nice material.

006 [800x600].jpg

007 [800x600].jpg

009 [800x600].jpg

Last edited:

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
This is the cue JC built for me and the T-hawk material is excellent I could not be happier with my choice. The cue is amazing and plays extremely good. Top notch quality here no shortcuts.

Hard to believe the material has been on the scene now for a little better than 3 years, and still performing like a BOSS! :cool:

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Kelly and I spoke on the tele' yesterday. He told me that he has way too much time on his hands, and that several hundred orders of Tomahawk will/should cure this problem. ;) :grin-square:

MVPCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kelly and I spoke on the tele' yesterday. He told me that he has way too much time on his hands, and that several hundred orders of Tomahawk will/should cure this problem. ;) :grin-square:

That may be the most creative bump in the history of forum bumps. 😄