Pool Table Donation, thanks charles_m

Donny Wessels

Silver Member
I recently had a customer who wanted to upgrade to a Gold Crown. He had a 8-foot Oak home table which was in great shape. I suggested to him to either sell it on craigslist or donate. I told him about the condition of the tables at the boys and girls club in westminster CA. He decided to donate the table and I agreed to move the table at no cost. When I arrived with the table you wouldn't believe how excited they were, one kid actually came up and gave me a hug. Just wanted to thank the azb member charles_m that donated the table, I know it made you feel good. But this a great way for people to get rid of pool tables.

Here's some pictures of the existing pool table they have.

d2aa8b01.jpg

9caa0b5f.jpg

these cushions are as hard as a rock and coming unglued.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Very cool of you to donate the table to the kids Charles. Also very nice of you SD to move it for free. Johnnyt

Sarnia Shorty

He's going to the bag
Silver Member
Well done Charles for the donation and also SD for the move. Some day when I can afford to get my Diamond I will gladly donate my table.

i4pool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I met up with both charles_m and SD this weekend. Both very nice guys! You guys are awesome for donating. :thumbup:

Look forward to meeting up again. :)

Regards,
Abe - i4pool

Charles M

Registered
Appreciate all the kind words but Donny really deserves all the credit. He had the original idea and he was nice enough to take apart my table and then transport it to the Boy's Club and set it up. Hopefully, this will help to encourage others to consider similar donations of all pool related items to local charitable organizations.

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thank you for posting about your very generous good deeds. I never tire from hearing about the good AZB and its members do in their communities. Rep to both of you!

Dave